Just another introduction...

UkingViking

Reaction score
Hi Ukulele Underground,

I understand that new members are encouraged to post here, so here I go.

My name is something like Mike, I am 30-something and I live in Copenhagen, Denmark.

I bought a ukulele back in spring, and have great fun playing around with it. It is a plain concert size nicer-entry-level uke, but I like the sound of it. I got so hooked that I also bought a pineapple-soprano uke, but I hardly ever play that one.

As a happy amateur when it comes to music, I have never been really profficient on any instruments or played in any bands.
Ever since I was in highschool I have enjoyed fooling around with keyboards, a nylon-string-guitar and now also a ukulele. Mostly just for my own relaxation, hoping to get to campfire+ -level :)
I picked up a tiny bit of theory in school, which comes easier for me than the actual playing.

Googling the internet for a forum to ask more musically gifted ukulele players for tips, Underground Ukulele was recommended - so here I am!

Welcome aboard, it is nice to have you here. This is definetly the place for all things ukulele. One can learn as much as one likes, just ask any question.

Greetings and welcome. Glad you joined us

Welcome! Enjoying the experience is more important than anything else.

Happy playing!

Top Bottom