Seasonistas general thread: yakking, joshing, news and pictures

The good news is that after writing the song "Orange Pineapple Juice" for Season 308, they had orange pineapple juice in my local supermarket for the first time in at least two years. So tonight I got to have a screwdriver made with orange pineapple juice.

The bad news is that after getting my repaired computer back, I've been having trouble getting iTunes to work right. I'd been unable to add new videos (my Seasons videos) to it for the last two weeks. Today I've finally got it responding to the existence of videos, but at the cost of having to showing it where each of 750 videos already in the library are, one by one, each involving several key clicks. But after a couple of hours tonight, I'm around halfway done. And at least I know now it's a finite task. :(

I was just looking at this year's Hottest 100 list and came across this film clip. No matter what you think of the song, I think this is what film clips should look like!

Oh OK so this is where we do this...

I'm a bit of an unconventional conventionalist when it comes to life. Being an artist and a shop owner time has a way of moving differently so when I find music 5 or 6 years old I just shrug it off and enjoy. Most the people I know are mind blown at the video and music I find and listen too. The PANU video is a bit produced for my liking. PANU is a bit "dance" for me but its better that I expected looking at the visuals with no sound.

Black face, white face, no face South African hip hop?

This is a video.

Kids not eating their vegetables???
then hire the Vegetable Police to solve your problems.

that was entertaining but i had to stop it at the crotch grab!

I was laughing last night after reading this, well after watching the video again. Keep in mind 30+ years of body mods and tattooing, putting food om my table by putting needles and rings through body parts that would get you arrested for showing in public... Whats a little crotch grab, to me.

I have obviously missed something here ... please enlighten me!

Last page I posted a link to a video from Die Antwoord that I found on YouTube. The whole Lady Gaga skit really does nothing for me but I do appreciate the tension release as they bring the beat back as the skit ends.

To me the music is awesome but the video combines with it to make it something special.

I keep seeing headlines on the political news sites I visit, like:

TOP TAKEAWAYS FROM SOTU

LEADING DEMS RESPOND TO SOTU

Apparently, there was another SOTU this week.

Just got back from another tour guide job. Did I miss anything? Am I likely to get either of the two songs I have in mind done by Sunday? Does anyone want to do Florence and the Machine for me to ease the load?

Just got back from another tour guide job. Did I miss anything? Am I likely to get either of the two songs I have in mind done by Sunday? Does anyone want to do Florence and the Machine for me to ease the load?

I was gonna but I've tried it for past seasons and can never get it right. You should do it!

I was gonna but I've tried it for past seasons and can never get it right. You should do it!

It's really hard! I've got another song that I can do with a little practice, but I think Florence might be beyond me this week :(

Top Bottom