Seasonistas general thread: yakking, joshing, news and pictures

Been wondering what had happened to you, Booli. Sorry to hear about your troubles but it's good to see you back.

Aloha Geoff, Thanks for your kindness.

I am hoping to get a song in this week for Liz's Season. It's nice to have been missed. :)

Booli,
So sorry to hear about your mothers fall on top of her other health issues. Prayers for you both while you both try and feel better.

Hi friends! As some of you know, we were in Chicago this last week. The last night we were there, Ashley had her phone stolen while we were walking around town. A little later that night, a homeless man named BJ helped us get it back. He was a forklift driver, but had a bad car accident that gave him seizures for a while. He couldn't operate the forklift, and lost his job. When he couldn't make rent, he and his family were evicted from their apartment, and they now live under an overpass in downtown Chicago. We started a GoFundMe drive to try to help him out. If you'd like to hear the whole story about how we met him and got Ashley's phone back and all that, or if you'd like to help out, you can click here. https://www.gofundme.com/help-bj-his-family Thanks, guys. Have a great night.

Good for you!! I'm happy to see you helping your fellow human being, particularly one who's fallen on hard times like this from simply being sick. Appalling state of affairs.

Just sliced open my finger on the roof. Not going to be playing for a little while. What a week!

Mum just told me that a large and light box just got delivered to her house. Could it be that the anniversary present I got for Tiffany arrived ON our anniversary? We'll most likely be unboxing a new uke soon. With a bit of luck will show it off this season, or if not, then definitely next...

Mum just told me that a large and light box just got delivered to her house. Could it be that the anniversary present I got for Tiffany arrived ON our anniversary? We'll most likely be unboxing a new uke soon. With a bit of luck will show it off this season, or if not, then definitely next...

Oh, Oh NUDE, (New Uke Day Excitement!) day down under?

Absolutely. Also nervous because it may have been damaged in transit. I'm dreading opening the box to find that it's been destroyed. Oh well, here goes nothing. I'm off to pick it up now.

Absolutely. Also nervous because it may have been damaged in transit. I'm dreading opening the box to find that it's been destroyed. Oh well, here goes nothing. I'm off to pick it up now.

fingers crossed! :)

fingers crossed! :)

And it survived without a scratch! I'll show you all soon. Not sure if I'm going to wait for these strings to settle or change them straight away. I have a strong dislike for the current strings. The uke itself seems great, though.

And it survived without a scratch! I'll show you all soon. Not sure if I'm going to wait for these strings to settle or change them straight away. I have a strong dislike for the current strings. The uke itself seems great, though.

So glad to hear the good news [sigh of relief for you] :) looking forward to hearing/seeing it :music:

Top Bottom