Page 204 of 224 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2235

Thread: Seasonistas general thread: yakking, joshing, news and pictures

Quote Originally Posted by mountain goat View Post
    and lo, within an hour of making a video public, another dislike!
    surely not a seasonista? we're a happy family, right?
    Could be the subject matter, Jon! (P.S. It wasn't me, I "liked" it!)
    Walnut Flea Soprano, Eleuke Peanut, Rob Collins Soprano, Motu, Ukubidon, Gretsch Camp Ukulele, Tenor "Style Manouche", Hora mahogany Baritone, Roger Terry baritone, Sylvain Enjoubaut concert, Outdoor Ukulele (tenor), Ohana Vita, Ohana KA-6 (6-string tenor), DoudsandJo electro-acoustic tenor.

Quote Originally Posted by mountain goat View Post
    I have haters too. Got thumbs down on 1/2 dozen or more clips. Just smile brothers. It's youtube, eh. Haters gonna hate.
    And yah Benji, time for you to enrol in the Home-Economics class - or whatever they call it these days.
    Either that or do the dishes more often man.
    45 minutes doesn’t seem so bad. I’m always shocked at how many dishes, and how thoroughly dirty, my nephew generates every day.
    Andy

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"
    ~A.W.E. O'Shaughnessy

This is funny! On my last video I got a thumbs down within the first five minutes of me posting. There were four seasonistas on the thread at the time and my view count was four.............

Now WHICH ONE OF YOU WAS IT? I THOUGHT ALL FOUR OF YOU WERE MY FREINDS!
    Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustyy View Post
    Gee, I know Pa is entertaining, but can't you get the dishes done faster than that?
    We’re a family of 6. Dishes pile up around here.😞
    "Ah, Music. A Magic beyond all we do here!" - Albus Dumbledore.

I love how this thread has turned into a giant criticism of Benji's dish-washing speed.

Quote Originally Posted by robinboyd View Post
    I love how this thread has turned into a giant criticism of Benji's dish-washing speed.
    I know, right? If any of you feel you can do better, you’re welcome to come and show me.
    "Ah, Music. A Magic beyond all we do here!" - Albus Dumbledore.

Quote Originally Posted by UkuleleLibrarian View Post
    I know, right? If any of you feel you can do better, you’re welcome to come and show me.
    How about this?

IMG_20171121_111200.jpg

This is what I do when I get a thumbs down. It is very cathartic
    HyperBob says: Scottish steel and Irish fire, that's the weapon I desire
    My Youtube Ukulele channel
    My Youtube Gardening channel

I just checked my most-watched video, which for some bizarre reason is "Three Old Ladies Locked In A Lavatory". It has racked up over 4700 views, and I am impressed that only three people have given it a thumbs down. If I have offended anyone, then my work is done...
    www.365ukesongs.co.uk - 365 songs in 365 days, raising funds for SolarAid

Soprano - KoAloha KSM-00, Maccaferri Islander....Concert - Barron River Mahogany, Barron River Cypress, MyaMoe Koa, Johnny Marvin "Tenor" ....Sopranino - Rob Collins Cigar Box...all with Worth strings...and a few chords

steve, i just googled "three old ladies locked in a lavatory" and your vid comes up on the first results page. i have the same thing with a song i wrote, "sleeping lions", it has a crazy amount of views, i couldn't figure it out, then i googled the title a while back, which of course is a kids' game, and there my vid was on the first page of google search results. i think people who google the phrases check out our vids, your vid is much more helpful to people looking for the song, than mine is for people looking for info on the game! i think people click on my vid, them probably mostly go what the ?????????????? and click away asap! but of course it still drives up the view count! i'm glad i found out why i was getting extra views, it had seemed pretty inexplicable before!

Thread Information