Page 210 of 224 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 2235

Thread: Seasonistas general thread: yakking, joshing, news and pictures

Quote Originally Posted by LimousinLil View Post
    I agree with Jon, I DO find adverts irritating, but if you want to watch the video, then just take a few moments out to do something else till the adverts have finished.
    No point in watching one with ads when I can watch another without (I'm not a patient man) ........ Stalin soup on special offer !! Lol
    Last edited by mythinformed; 11-29-2017 at 01:53 AM.
    It seems everyone's trying to play the ukulele like someone else............the only real way is your own way.

Quote Originally Posted by mountain goat View Post
    We're all communists after all.
    What is the difference between Capitalism and Communism?
    Under Capitalism Man exploits man... under Communism it is the opposite way around.
    HyperBob says: Scottish steel and Irish fire, that's the weapon I desire
    My Youtube Ukulele channel
    My Youtube Gardening channel

Quote Originally Posted by wee_ginga_yin View Post
    What is the difference between Capitalism and Communism?
    Under Capitalism Man exploits man... under Communism it is the opposite way around.
    I don't often agree with you Rob (In fact never) but I'm liking that !!
    It seems everyone's trying to play the ukulele like someone else............the only real way is your own way.

Quote Originally Posted by mythinformed View Post
    No point in watching one with ads when I can watch another without (I'm not a patient man) ........ Stalin soup on special offer !! Lol
    I agree with you in that I wouldn't bother if it weren't a vid I particularly wanted to watch, such as one by a much respected Seasonista (there you go, Rob!) Are you really all still at it? I've had lunch now.
    Walnut Flea Soprano, Eleuke Peanut, Rob Collins Soprano, Motu, Ukubidon, Gretsch Camp Ukulele, Tenor "Style Manouche", Hora mahogany Baritone, Roger Terry baritone, Sylvain Enjoubaut concert, Outdoor Ukulele (tenor), Ohana Vita, Ohana KA-6 (6-string tenor), DoudsandJo electro-acoustic tenor.

I agree with you in that I wouldn't bother if it weren't a vid I particularly wanted to watch, such as one by a much respected Seasonista (there you go, Rob!) Are you really all still at it? I've had lunch now.
    More Importantly, what did you have to eat Val ? Pssssst most of what I say Is tongue in cheek by the way.........
    Of course I would watch an ad especially if I'm playing back one of my own vids that contained them.

Quote Originally Posted by mythinformed View Post
    More Importantly, what did you have to eat Val ? Pssssst most of what I say Is tongue in cheek by the way.........
    Of course I would watch an ad especially if I'm playing back one of my own vids that contained them.
    Yes, let's get down to the nitty gritty ... it was homemade leek and potato soup (and it wasn't even remotely nitty or gritty.)
    Walnut Flea Soprano, Eleuke Peanut, Rob Collins Soprano, Motu, Ukubidon, Gretsch Camp Ukulele, Tenor "Style Manouche", Hora mahogany Baritone, Roger Terry baritone, Sylvain Enjoubaut concert, Outdoor Ukulele (tenor), Ohana Vita, Ohana KA-6 (6-string tenor), DoudsandJo electro-acoustic tenor.

Yes, let's get down to the nitty gritty ... it was homemade leek and potato soup (and it wasn't even remotely nitty or gritty.)
    Bit healthy Innit ???

Going completely off topic here (ahem changing the subject completely) I have never written a song or even tried but am forever coming up with original noodles that I never do anything with. As most of us are posting pointless shit on here because we're bored and have used up our song quota on the present season it would really stoke me if any of the songwriters on the seasons or those that want to try writing incorporate this noodle in an original piece. Write me a song based on my noodle . I've played it as slowly as possible so you can hopefully see where the fingers fall.

Last edited by mythinformed; 11-29-2017 at 03:14 AM.

Noodle? Are we back on soup again?
    "Even on a cloudy day, I'll keep my eyes fixed on the sun"

"But I heard voices, Not in the head, out in the air, they called to me. Through record speakers, through thick and thin, they found a shelter, beneath my skin"

Quote Originally Posted by RAB11 View Post
    Noodle? Are we back on soup again?
    That is a very pretty "noodle", but I have to inform you that my soup was completely lacking in noodles!

homemade leek and potato soup
    ohhhhhhhhhhhh yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......... is there any left? have i got time to pop round?

Thread Information