Page 211 of 224 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213221 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 2235

Thread: Seasonistas general thread: yakking, joshing, news and pictures

Am I missing something here? I don't think I have EVER seen an advert on Rob's videos, and I must have watched a lot of them. In fact, I don't think I have seen an ad on any Seasons videos. Have I unwittingly ticked a box which says "don't show me no ads man..."?
    www.365ukesongs.co.uk - 365 songs in 365 days, raising funds for SolarAid

Soprano - KoAloha KSM-00, Maccaferri Islander....Concert - Barron River Mahogany, Barron River Cypress, MyaMoe Koa, Johnny Marvin "Tenor" ....Sopranino - Rob Collins Cigar Box...all with Worth strings...and a few chords

Quote Originally Posted by YorkSteve View Post
    Am I missing something here? I don't think I have EVER seen an advert on Rob's videos, and I must have watched a lot of them. In fact, I don't think I have seen an ad on any Seasons videos. Have I unwittingly ticked a box which says "don't show me no ads man..."?
    There is an easy technical solution to anyone who is troubled by ads and that is to install the Brave browser
    You will never see another ad and all of you browsing history will be cloaked so nobody can track where you
    have been or what you have been doing. Follow the link to download.

https://brave.com

HyperBob says: Scottish steel and Irish fire, that's the weapon I desire
    My Youtube Ukulele channel
    My Youtube Gardening channel

Quote Originally Posted by YorkSteve View Post
    I've seen ads on Rob's vids. I just wait the obligatory 10sec then click on "Skip ad". Simples

If people want to monetise their videos, that's fine by me. The fact that I can skip the ad after 10 sec is also good. I understand where Pa is coming from but I can't say I feel strongly about it. Each to their own.
    Last edited by Tootler; 11-29-2017 at 12:38 PM.
    Geoff Walker

I have several ukuleles in various sizes and am not planning on getting any more...

at least, not yet.

I also play some blowy things and a squeezy thing

Internet:
    You Tube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TootlinGeoff
    Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/tootlingeoff

Quote Originally Posted by bird's eye view of my ukelele View Post
    ohhhhhhhhhhhh yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......... is there any left? have i got time to pop round?
    Sorry, Lynda ... only just seen this; otherwise you would have been very welcome to pop round! Going to brave the snow and go out to lunch today, but we'll be having the soup again for lunch tomorrow, if you feel like making the journey - don't forget your skis.
    Walnut Flea Soprano, Eleuke Peanut, Rob Collins Soprano, Motu, Ukubidon, Gretsch Camp Ukulele, Tenor "Style Manouche", Hora mahogany Baritone, Roger Terry baritone, Sylvain Enjoubaut concert, Outdoor Ukulele (tenor), Ohana Vita, Ohana KA-6 (6-string tenor), DoudsandJo electro-acoustic tenor.

Here in the US of A it's time for Turkey noodle soup. The Ms is cooking up the bones as we noodle.

I'm dropping my ISP today and moving to a new one so I decided to dig out my Baritone Aerobics book and learn to play and read music while I await my new service. Maybe I'll learn something?

Quote Originally Posted by JackLuis View Post
    Here in the US of A it's time for Turkey noodle soup. The Ms is cooking up the bones as we noodle.

I'm dropping my ISP today and moving to a new one so I decided to dig out my Baritone Aerobics book and learn to play and read music while I await my new service. Maybe I'll learn something?
    Baritone aerobics sounds unnecessarily energetic! (Enjoy your soup.)
    Walnut Flea Soprano, Eleuke Peanut, Rob Collins Soprano, Motu, Ukubidon, Gretsch Camp Ukulele, Tenor "Style Manouche", Hora mahogany Baritone, Roger Terry baritone, Sylvain Enjoubaut concert, Outdoor Ukulele (tenor), Ohana Vita, Ohana KA-6 (6-string tenor), DoudsandJo electro-acoustic tenor.

Quote Originally Posted by ubulele View Post
    Are you upgrading from SledgeLink, one of the ISPs Lil had to use during her recent troubles? That would explain having to do something else for a while.

Lil, simply inspired by your example, last night I "whizzed up" (literally, since I used an immersion blender on part) a batch of split pea soup au BourrUbu; among other oddments, I added barley, rice, carrots, ground caraway, ground rosemary, dill weed and tarragon. Delishissimo! I plan to make it again tonight along with cumin-sage cornbread. BTW, your UU mailbox is full.
    Sorry about that ... I have now cleared "some" of my mailbox. Were you going to send me the recipe (sounds delicious)? P.S. I can't really recommend "SledgeLink"!
    Last edited by LimousinLil; 11-30-2017 at 10:49 AM.

guys, this thread is making me soooooooooooooo hungry!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bird's eye view of my ukelele View Post
    guys, this thread is making me soooooooooooooo hungry!!!!!!
    Is it time for biscuits and tea?

I could really go for some ginger snaps and Earl Grey right now...
    Just the FAQs __________less is more

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dunky biccies!!!!!

seasons chit chat thread - the thread you CAN read between meals without ruining your appetite!

Thread Information