Page 217 of 223 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 2223

Thread: Seasonistas general thread: yakking, joshing, news and pictures

I've got two channels, one for uke things, & one for harmonica, & if I forget to change from one to the other, I can pop up as my other channel name, lucky for me, the two use different colour avatars.
    Trying to do justice to various musical instruments.
    Formerly known as uke1950.

now for something a little different...

Just the FAQs __________less is more

Oh, that is FABULOUS ... I could watch it for ages! (But I can't or I'll use up my monthly "allowance"!)
    Walnut Flea Soprano, Eleuke Peanut, Rob Collins Soprano, Motu, Ukubidon, Gretsch Camp Ukulele, Tenor "Style Manouche", Hora mahogany Baritone, Roger Terry baritone, Sylvain Enjoubaut concert, Outdoor Ukulele (tenor), Ohana Vita, Ohana KA-6 (6-string tenor), DoudsandJo electro-acoustic tenor.

Why don't you just download a copy - right click on it, then save image as...
    Trying to do justice to various musical instruments.
    Formerly known as uke1950.

Quote Originally Posted by Croaky Keith View Post
    I've got two channels, one for uke things, & one for harmonica, & if I forget to change from one to the other, I can pop up as my other channel name, lucky for me, the two use different colour avatars.
    My point was that it wasn't me that changed me from one channel to the other but Google did it - presumably while "updating" their creator studio. I actually have two different avatars completely on my two channels but as I hadn't (as I thought) altered anything since I last logged in, I didn't check until they were appeared to be missing from the studio app on my iPad
    Geoff Walker

I have several ukuleles in various sizes and am not planning on getting any more...

at least, not yet.

I also play some blowy things and a squeezy thing

Internet:
    You Tube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TootlinGeoff
    Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/tootlingeoff

Quote Originally Posted by Tootler View Post
    My point was that it wasn't me that changed me from one channel to the other but Google did it - presumably while "updating" their creator studio. I actually have two different avatars completely on my two channels but as I hadn't (as I thought) altered anything since I last logged in, I didn't check until they were appeared to be missing from the studio app on my iPad
    Google is the 800 lb Gorilla of the internet and demonstrates that they do not have to answer to folks using their services, since they provide them for 'free' (as in beer, but not free as in libre) and considers us 'users' as fodder to their machine, like tree branches into the 800 h.p. diesel-powered wood-chipper, and then spit out as mulch.

They make changes all the time without notice. I stopped caring about it myself and have chosen only to use YT sparingly.

Geoff, Sorry it is causing headaches for you. I am glad you figured out how to set things to how you want them.

Quote Originally Posted by LimousinLil View Post
    Oh, that is FABULOUS ... I could watch it for ages! (But I can't or I'll use up my monthly "allowance"!)
    Val, sorry you are now on a metered internet service. Are there no other choices in your region?

Metered internet is so 1992.

Reminds me of the hell of dial-up internet before we had broadband.

I recall the use limited to something like 20 hrs per month, and often, I'd be in mid-download of something and 'click', dropped call, with a message 'your allotment for the month has expired - please wait X days and try again when the counter will reset - THANK YOU' which resulted in a trashed file on my computer.

I used to RAGE over that, 'THANK YOU'!!!?!?!?!?

No, NO thank you, FUUUU!?@?#?$%

LOL

i will say one thing for youtube, it seems finally to have gone back to where you have some control over how a playlist (like the seasons playlists) plays back for you, for a while they seemed to automatically go on to the next song, with no option to wait or pause, so if you started typing a comment you could lose everything you'd said when the next vid came on. now it'll wait til you click to go onto the next vid, with OPTIONS to have the list on autoplay. result!
    lynda

Finland celebrate 100 years of Independence.
    HyperBob says: Scottish steel and Irish fire, that's the weapon I desire
    My Youtube Ukulele channel
    My Youtube Gardening channel

My spare room has reasonable acoustics but is overwhelmingly beige

This is just to prove that the rest of my house is not! I was going to do a vid in front of my newly decorated tree but the sound just didn't really work...

IMG_2618.jpg

Thread Information