Page 191 of 194 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 1937

Thread: Seasonistas general thread: yakking, joshing, news and pictures

Ha! You wouldn't think driving is fun if you had to drive in our London Rush Hour!

Our roads are nearly all shortish, with lots of bends & junctions to be negotiated, only major roads are anything like straight.
    Long Neck = Kala KA-SLNG - Ohana SK30M - Ohana SK30L - Ohana CK35L
    Electric = Mahalo 'Surfboard' concert - RISA Solid/Stick concert - RISA Uke Ellie tenor - RISA Solid/Stick tenor
    Concert = Baton Rouge Hotrod - Baton Rouge Sun thinline cutaway - Kala KA-CEME - Kala KA-ASAC
    Tenor = Kala KA-T (fitted with classical guitar strings DGBE)
    Baritone = Lani solid Spruce top - Kala solid Cedar top

In case anyone wonders what I'm doing when I'm not uking, here I am in a Japanese TV show. The relevant segment starts at around the 8:35 mark.

Was intrigued by this, but when I tried to play it, it wouldn't! Is this just me .... or is it not working.
    Walnut Flea Soprano, Eleuke Peanut, Rob Collins Soprano, Motu, Ukubidon, Gretsch Camp Ukulele, Tenor "Style Manouche", Hora mahogany Baritone, Roger Terry baritone, Sylvain Enjoubaut concert, Outdoor Ukulele (tenor), Ohana Vita, Ohana KA-6 (6-string tenor), DoudsandJo electro-acoustic tenor.

Quote Originally Posted by LimousinLil View Post
    Was intrigued by this, but when I tried to play it, it wouldn't! Is this just me .... or is it not working.
    Looks like the embedded player won't work, but it will still work if you click on the "d" in the bottom right corner...

Quote Originally Posted by robinboyd View Post
    In case anyone wonders what I'm doing when I'm not uking, here I am in a Japanese TV show. The relevant segment starts at around the 8:35 mark.
    I can't seem to get it Robin. Even tried just following the link.
    "Even on a cloudy day, I'll keep my eyes fixed on the sun"

"But I heard voices, Not in the head, out in the air, they called to me. Through record speakers, through thick and thin, they found a shelter, beneath my skin"

Oh weird. Maybe it's blocked in the UK for copyright reasons... Oh well...

Oh weird. Maybe it's blocked in the UK for copyright reasons... Oh well...
    Strange that the link came thru in the email notification and I followed that, but I dont see it here in UU on the thread.

Also, the video took about 5 mins to buffer before it would even play. This rarely happens, but my home internet connection has been troublesome on and off the past few weeks...

One thing for sure is that the web is unpredictable nowadays...

What has Youtube got against bare skin???
    HyperBob says: Scottish steel and Irish fire, that's the weapon I desire
    My Youtube Ukulele channel
    My Youtube Gardening channel

Quote Originally Posted by Booli View Post
    Strange that the link came thru in the email notification and I followed that, but I dont see it here in UU on the thread.

Also, the video took about 5 mins to buffer before it would even play. This rarely happens, but my home internet connection has been troublesome on and off the past few weeks...

One thing for sure is that the web is unpredictable nowadays...
    The buffering could be because the video is an hour long, and dailymotion doesn't deal well with videos of the length. I'll try just posting the link without embedding it and see if that helps - http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6232uu

The buffering could be because the video is an hour long, and dailymotion doesn't deal well with videos of the length. I'll try just posting the link without embedding it and see if that helps - http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6232uu
    I go it to load and play and, Man that was a big crawdad!

Thread Information