Page 148 of 161 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1604

Thread: Seasonistas general thread: yakking, joshing, news and pictures

Quote Originally Posted by uke4ia View Post
    Jon deletes his YouTube channel about once a year, and then starts a new one. And a lot of the individual videos get taken down a few days after he posts them. It's his way. When you see a video by him that you really like and know you will want to watch again, you should download it right away.
    Ahhh, good to know. Wish I knew before!
    Music is the language of the universe, and the universal language - Jake Shimabukuro
    Never take yourself too seriously!!

https://soundcloud.com/user-189764662
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFT6mSs_cLM

Seen at BJ's Wholesale Club:

Marvel Avengers ukuleles with "Super Hero Sound"! And no, I did not buy one.

0316171926-00.jpg
    Uke can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find uke get what you need!

YouTube: www.youtube.com/uke4ia

Quote Originally Posted by uke4ia View Post
    Seen at BJ's Wholesale Club:

Marvel Avengers ukuleles with "Super Hero Sound"! And no, I did not buy one.

0316171926-00.jpg
    Why the hell not?
    I own more ukes than I need. But not as many as I want.

Quote Originally Posted by frisbee fred View Post
    Why the hell not?
    Yeah. My ukes are pretty good, but they don't have "Super Hero Sound."

I think I just got comments from non-Seasonistas on my most recent video. That's a first. I'm used to getting lovely comments from Seasonistas, but I rarely think that others might view my videos, let along like what they see.

Either that, or I just don't recognise the people and they are actually Seasonistas...

Quote Originally Posted by robinboyd View Post
    I think I just got comments from non-Seasonistas on my most recent video. That's a first. I'm used to getting lovely comments from Seasonistas, but I rarely think that others might view my videos, let along like what they see.

Either that, or I just don't recognise the people and they are actually Seasonistas...
    I get comments from strangers occasionally. Bt usually they're just "Please sub me."
    Randy - Harry122
    "Whether or not you can ever become great at something, you can always become better at it." - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

There's a lot of Miyazaki fans out there. I've seen people post ukulele versions of several songs from Miyazaki films on the "Links and Videos" board over the years, usually as instrumentals.
    Uke can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find uke get what you need!

YouTube: www.youtube.com/uke4ia

Quote Originally Posted by Harry122 View Post
    I get comments from strangers occasionally. Bt usually they're just "Please sub me."
    Oh yeah. I delete those ones

Quote Originally Posted by Harry122 View Post
    I get those and many of them are dumped into the potential spam folder by YT. I do get a few comments from non Seasonistas as well. Occasionally accompanied by requests for chords or strum patterns. It's easy enough to add a lyrics and chords to the comments under the video.
    Geoff Walker

I have several ukuleles in various sizes and am not planning on getting any more...

at least, not yet.

I also play some blowy things and a squeezy thing

Internet:
    You Tube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TootlinGeoff
    Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/tootlingeoff

If it was from Anthony Lazaro he's a new Seasonista. I think 266 is his second season. Also, he's really good.
    YouTube UkeintheHeartofTexas
    Axes:
    Sopranos - Kala Makala, Kala Ukadelic Texas Flag, Bruko Hilo (vintage 1960s!)
    Concert - Epiphone Les Paul
    Tenors - Kala KA-TE, Kala KA-TEME,
    Banjo Uke: Duke (tenor scale)
    Not a ukulele: Seagull Merlin (stick dulcimer)
    Keys:
    Hohner Instructor 32 melodica
    Ukulele Country: My blog about the ukulele and other musical things.

Thread Information