Seasonistas general thread: yakking, joshing, news and pictures

I got this guitalele as a present from a friend of my Mom's weeks ago. I' very excited about it. I'm still learning how to use it because of the extra two strings on there, but it'll work out.

View attachment 120427

That's a pretty looking instrument. I've been playing around with my guitalele a bit recently, and what I've found is that I can't be bothered learning all the chords and I'll just use my uke if I'm strumming and singing, but it's really handy for finger picking.

just discovered the youtube genre of hair styling fails.

I'm sitting here drinking a beer called "Rhymes with Ukulele" from Cambridge Brewing Co. It's made with triticale, a rye-wheat hybrid, so the name is intended to explain how you pronounce triticale.

CBC Rhymes with Ukulele.jpg

I'm about to play my first open mic in months and for I think the first time I'm doing a set of originals only.

These songs I wouldn't have written without the Seasons, so thank you guys.

Will post a vid later for those interested

Coopers make some ales here which often have a little cloud of sediments at the bottom of the bottle.
That's if the bottle has been standing upright in the fridge of course...

Pretty damn happy with that. Used to be terrified of sharing my own songs with people live but people seemed to genuinely engage with them. I'll chuck up a video tomorrow to see what you lot think.

Top Bottom