Seasonistas general thread: yakking, joshing, news and pictures

I commented on Randy's vid with wishes, but want to make sure you know -

Happy Birthday, Janet!!!! Best wishes for all good things!!!!!:)

Hi all, thought I should mention that I decided to come out of hiding on YouTube Facebook etc. and use my real name....(Does this mean I've more confidence in my playing and singing? I guess so! No longer fearing embarrassing myself and being found out) Anyway, just in case anyone thought this Elena Duff character was an imposter, tis only me

Sorry for not participating just lately - I always seem to 'shut down' at this time of year, the early dark nights have a bad influence on me, they tend to make me not want to get on & do things - but I have started to look at xmas type tunes, & done some 'retail therapy', just to cheer myself up. ;)

Hi all, thought I should mention that I decided to come out of hiding on YouTube Facebook etc. and use my real name....(Does this mean I've more confidence in my playing and singing? I guess so! No longer fearing embarrassing myself and being found out) Anyway, just in case anyone thought this Elena Duff character was an imposter, tis only me

Are you the heiress to the American DUFF Beer empire :)
Homer Simpson loves that stuff... Duff is the stuff.

Hi Elena, pleased to meet you! :D

Much appreciated, Car Singer!!!! ;)

Very brave of you, Elena!

Kudos to you. FWIW - I have noticed a steady progression of improvement in your performances since you first came to UU.

Even if your public name is different now (from how you started out), I am pretty sure that most Seasonistas here, myself included, will still love you anyway. :music: :nana: :rock:

Top Bottom