I can see no sent items whatsoever...

Jerwin

Reaction score
Whenever I send a PM I found no way to see what msg I actually sent (unless it's quoted in the answer).

"Sent Items contains 0 messages. You have 15 messages stored, of a total 50 allowed"

Do I have to tick something to make the site store my msgs in "sent items" folder?

Thanks.

Whenever I send a PM I found no way to see what msg I actually sent (unless it's quoted in the answer).

"Sent Items contains 0 messages. You have 15 messages stored, of a total 50 allowed"

Do I have to tick something to make the site store my msgs in "sent items" folder?

Thanks.

I have the same thing but I have no idea of it sent the messages I sent and I never get a reply.. Does PM not work through the phone?

Seems like "save sent messages" should be the default setting. I came here looking to ask the same question as well.

I came here to open up a thread with the same theme. I agree AndieZ, it should be a default setting with the option of choosing not to save sent messages.

I'll keep that in mind. After reading your message, I realized this is the first forum I have participated in. We can't always expect things to be the way we think they should be. But it doesn't stop us from being frustrated sometimes :)

Top Bottom