FS: Pono MHTSH Mahogany Slot Head Tenor Uke w/ Oahu Hardshell Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pedal freak,
Keep the faith.......this is a very nice ukulele at a excellent price. I think it's just timing. If I had not just purchased a new KoAloha Opio recently..... I would have already purchased it. This will make an excellent ukulele for someone.
Good luck.......it will sell.

Pedal freak,
Keep the faith.......this is a very nice ukulele at a excellent price. I think it's just timing. If I had not just purchased a new KoAloha Opio recently..... I would have already purchased it. This will make an excellent ukulele for someone.
Good luck.......it will sell.

He's right, keep the faith. If I didn't already have a Pono ATSH and the Ohana TK-35CG, I would have purchased it as well. It will go to a new home.

What's the current price?

Does it have the radius fretboard?

What's the condition of the frets, especially the edges, are there any sharp fret ends? What's the condition of the neck, any twisting and/or bending? Any swelling or contraction of the body, indicating humidity problems?

I'd prefer a redwood model, with a spruce/cedar top, and all of the other goodies like cutaway and electronics, but if the price is right?

Last edited:
Would you deliver to Ireland? Because I've just seen this and definitely interested.

I have shipped a Pono to England before without issue via Post ... it arrived in about 8 days total.

I have shipped a Pono to England before without issue via Post ... it arrived in about 8 days total.

It is amazing. Some shipments sent from the states arrives overseas before they arrive at other U.S. destinations. I just had a priority mail package sent from Mass. take 9 days for me to get it in FL.

If you paid for postage over seas then yes I would ship it overseas. I don't discount international shipping, whatever I'm charged is what you'll be charged. I also only ship international via Priority Mail or FedEx.

Send me a PM about questions, I don't check this thread everyday so I may miss questions. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom