Larry Crowne

Balsa Dust

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I just watched the movie Larry Crowne and was wondering if there were really gangs or large groups of mopeds driving around California? Not to make fun, I would love to use a moped as an alternative mode of transportation, but the roads around here in Indiana are not to moped friendly. I was just wondering if that is something that really goes on, or just movie magic. Thanks. :cheers:

I have seen moped "gangs" here on Oahu. Mopeds do not need license plates here, and with most of the island roads limited to 35 MPH or less you can use a moped on most all of them. The other thing you see is gangs of guys with stripped down scooters with LOUD tuned pipes - smoky two-strokes screaming along in a big group is, well, annoying hahaha.
0.jpg

I am a speech instructor at a community college. The movie depiction by the Julia Roberts character is about as realistic as the moped gangs.

I am a speech instructor at a community college. The movie depiction by the Julia Roberts character is about as realistic as the moped gangs.

Is the red leather, yellow leather warm-up excerices and "2 minutes of pop topics" part of your lesson plan? :)

Top Bottom