While My Guitar Gently Weeps

Demetrius

Reaction score
Certainly it is Jake's version. I try to play it mostly by the book (Peace, Love, Ukulele) but with some alterations. Some of them are deliberate and some not ))

Certainly it is Jake's version. I try to play it mostly by the book (Peace, Love, Ukulele) but with some alterations. Some of them are deliberate and some not ))]

WOW. I'm both impressed and inspired by your playing! :music: Very well done! :)

It sounds great too - is that an AKG mic you are using in the video? If so which model? Looks like the Perception series.

Also, is that the sound of natural room ambiance, or some reverb added? If it's added reverb, I must say it's is very tastefully done and sounds very natural to my ear. I like this video and it's audio a lot.

Kudos to you for such a great performance and recording!

Thanks everyone for your kind response!

WOW. I'm both impressed and inspired by your playing! :music: Very well done! :)

It sounds great too - is that an AKG mic you are using in the video? If so which model? Looks like the Perception series.

Also, is that the sound of natural room ambiance, or some reverb added? If it's added reverb, I must say it's is very tastefully done and sounds very natural to my ear. I like this video and it's audio a lot.

Kudos to you for such a great performance and recording!

Yes it is Perception 220 mic. But it's slightly mixed with Zoom h4 recorder sound which I used for stereo widener. There is some convolution reverb added. I try to add as little reverb as possible. And I glad you pointed that it sounds natural)

Awesome! Really inspiring! Gonna have to buy that book!

that was really good! I checked out some other videos as well and you are really talented!

Wooooh
Many may try, but...
Wooooh

Top Bottom