Ukulele Aerobics - Chad Johnson Audio Tracks CD

Anyone know where I can grab the audio files for this one? The Kindle Android version doesn't have the audio and there's no link in the book.

I tried emailing the publishers too but I never heard anything back.

there should be a code to be entered in the site

In the printed version the code is inside the front cover. Kindle books normally start at the chapter one so try going to the cover and paging forwards from there.

In the printed version the code is inside the front cover. Kindle books normally start at the chapter one so try going to the cover and paging forwards from there.

It's not there. I found Chad's email right at the back so I've dropped him an email. Hopefully that will work.

Hi there, I also bought the kindle audio version only to find out afterwards my android device does not support the sound files. It sure is hard getting help out there to fix the problem or even to return it and buy the hard copy. I'm so disappointed and hope others don't make the same mistake.

Turns out I could return the Kindle version that does not work with android and does not include the audio file access code. I will buy the hard copy as it sounds like a great book that includes a CD or the audio file access code.

Hi, I just bought this book on amazon, the kindle for mac version, and also the audio doesn't work there is no access code or link or anything :( any tips what to do?

The Kindle versions don't come with the download link because the audio should be embedded. The list of Kindles the book is compatible with are under "available on these devices" on the Amazon product page. Sadly, it does not work with the browser-based Kindle Cloud Reader or the Kindle App (at this time no embedded audio/video works with the cloud reader or apps). If it doesn't work with your device, you can return it for a refund within 7 days of purchase.

Top Bottom