Milwaukee Uke Fest VIII - October 1, 2016

mattydee

Reaction score
Hey gang,

Lil Rev tells me the Milwaukee Uke Fest will be Saturday, October 1, this year. A bit nicer weather than years past!

Still at the Sunset Playhouse in Elm Grove. Guest Artists are yet to be announced, but it's always a great line-up.

I'll update this thread as I know more, but mark your calendars now...

The Milwaukee Uke Fest website has been updated with schedule and ticket info, as well as a lineup of artists, which include:

Bucky Halker
Guy Fiorentini
The Milwaukee Ukulele Club and Friends
Richard Ash
Lil’ Rev
Spencer & Raines
Michael Bootzin
Danielle Ate the Sandwich

And UU's very own:
Seeso and
Matt Lindahl

Plus Mainland Mike will be there hawking his wares with lots of other cool vendors.

Concerts, jamming, workshops, raffles... It's always a really fun day. Plus, Milwaukee in fall is drop-dead gorgeous.

More here: http://mufest.com

Had a chance to attend this festival and it was quite wonderful. For me, it was a learning environment with skills and techniques that stretched me (left hand muting, for example). Nice to see Mainland and Bonanza ukulele there--and wonderful performances by many for the evening concert. $75 for the day...not sure how that compares but the learning aspect was worth it for me.

I was actually surprised not to see more people there--if you live within driving distance, I would completely recommend it to you next year.

Top Bottom