100th Anniversary Kamaka

fopianki

Reaction score
So I've reserved a 100th anniversary long neck pineapple. Anyone else have theirs on order? Frank

I've got a 100th Anniversary HF-3 Tenor ordered. Probably be a couple of weeks until it arrives on my doorstep. This should finally cure my UAS! :)

Yes! A spruce-top Ohta-san and a cedar-top Concert Deluxe. Have been waiting for the 2016 Kamakas.

WOW..........double your pleasure, double your fun. Nicely played sir.

I've got a 100th Anniversary HF-3 Tenor ordered. Probably be a couple of weeks until it arrives on my doorstep. This should finally cure my UAS! :)

Ukulele Acquisition Syndrome?

I don't think anyone who has an instrument they love ever has enough of them!

Mim received my Kamaka cedar-top Concert Deluxe. It was a last minute add on and the first of the Deluxe models she received. It is absolutely gorgeous and sounds great! Check it out on her youtube channel. Can't wait to receive it!

I'm curious now, anyone got a pic of one?

Mim did receive a longneck pineapple too. A really beautiful one!:) Wasn't spoken for yet when I checked.

Oh, don't encourage me, please :)

It's starting to look like my local shop does not plan to get them in, so buying sight unseen would be my only option if I decide I really want one. We'll see how long my resolve lasts...

It's starting to look like my local shop does not plan to get them in, so buying sight unseen would be my only option if I decide I really want one. We'll see how long my resolve lasts...

You mean...Mim wouldn't let you see pictures before sending? Or...do you mean she wouldn't let you return it after getting a chance to pick it up and play? No encouragement intended nor implied. ;)

You mean...Mim wouldn't let you see pictures before sending? Or...do you mean she wouldn't let you return it after getting a chance to pick it up and play? No encouragement intended nor implied. ;)

You know, every time I write "sight unseen" I feel the term is lacking since what I really mean is a combination of hearing it and playing it - actually *seeing* it isn't the important part :)

At this point, I'm happy to say I don't think I want anything badly enough to have to deal with the possibility of having to return it, since there are many things I'd rather do with my day than go to the post office or UPS store - neither of which is a pleasant experience where I live.

So I've reserved a 100th anniversary long neck pineapple. Anyone else have theirs on order? Frank

Wanna show them your new baby?

Hint: It is not a long-neck pineapple! :)

Mim did receive a longneck pineapple too. A really beautiful one!:) Wasn't spoken for yet when I checked.

I have a confession... I tripped with it in my hand.

First time I ever did this...

Woops, 2nd... first was just a $100 uke though.

So... yeah calling Kamaka about it today, but if someone wants a long neck pineapple with a ding in the back severely discounted it may be available today!

So... if anyone was wondering if Mim was human... the answer is... yes... Human and clumsy!

Wanna see it ;)

Haha... sorry, I had to do it!

But... I tripped after this video. So yeah... a good deal on a dinged uke. I could have cried! I am slowly starting to not feel like poop about it!

It sold... just FYI... to a very happy customer, so that makes me happy! Maybe the clumsiness was meant to be! :)

Top Bottom