100 Push Up Challenge

I totally thought you cheated on #173 but I went back and watched it in slow-mo and I think you had it. The neighbor at 3.25 was kinda distracting though.

Killer abs chica.

Luck, or fate?

I was searching for some Journey, the band, tabs on here when I stumbled across this thread. My freshman and I just started this workout yesterday. We're already on Week 3 because of doing more than 20 on the initial test. We're shooting for 100 continuous push-ups instead of just 100 without resting. Our physical fitness tests require us to do as many push-ups in two minutes, so we figured if we could do 100 without stopping, we should be able to do two minutes, no problem. Today's our rest day, but I'm getting ready to go for a swim. Like you said, swimming is great for core strength and a lot better on your knees than running for cardiovascular endurance as well.

Apparently, there's also a 200 SQUAT website now. What'll be next: 500 Jumping Jacks?

Ugh... Well, I got sick (not swine flu...) and was out of it for about a week, and then I started exams... So I fell off the bandwagon. But I'm back, and starting over (with week two of the program.)

I can do about 20 push ups now (yay!)

Hey, I'm a personal trainer by day so if you want any advice then just drop me a pm and i'd be happy to help :shaka:

This is great stuff.

Thanks Valerie for putting up the link. I'm totally inspired by this so I'm signing up. Since I've been doing boxing fitness once a week this will be a big help. And will help for me doing arials as well. :smileybounce:

Thanks again

hey valerie,

I started a few weeks ago too. but the last two weeks i simply didn't have the time... But I will start again.

how on earth did a search for journey tabs turn up this thread? Lol

im doing the p90x program. Ive had it for awhile, its just now that i got really motivated to do it after a good friend of mine did the program with fantastic results. How good? Well enough for him to be entered into a drawing for $250,000. Anywho, this is my 4th week so far and i can testify that this program works! Good luck on your journey!!! You can do it!
. ..

Hey Valerie,

I just wanted to ask how's it going with the push ups and encourage you to keep it up.

I started and did the initial test the other day. Managed to do about 33 push ups in good form which is more than what I thought I could do so I'm quite pleased.

I'll be starting from week 3 today. Looks tough but I'm not gonna get any stronger sitting on my todd.

Anyways continue to keep us posted and I will do the same as well. :):)

Top Bottom