100 Push Up Challenge

I think I just figured out how to do this 100 push-up thing. I'm a computer geek, so I'll just start counting my push-ups in binary!

Done! :D

JJ

700??? You serious? I doubt I could count that far. I would most likely loose the track somewhere and would have to start again!:wallbash:;)

not too hard if you break it down. he never said it was all in one set. hehe. last year, i was doing 300-400 a day. but it was while i was at work. i would do 30 pushups for every patient i took care off. after 10-15 patients, i would be surprised at how many i actually did... over the course of 8-10 hrs though. haha

I think I just figured out how to do this 100 push-up thing. I'm a computer geek, so I'll just start counting my push-ups in binary!

Done! :D

JJ
I all all down with JJ! I always say there are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who know binary, and those who don't.

I am a sucker for anything that has those little pocketzine thingys. I printed out the ones for the push-ups and the sit ups. I am almost persuaded to join you. Of course, I intended to get in shape before turning 40 too.

100 binary = 4 decimal.

100 decimal = 1100100 binary.

Well, I've been officially training for two days now and have trippled from being able to do 4 to being able to do 12 (wahoo!) And I've switched up what I consider to be a good push up. Now I go till my chin is 6 inches from the floor (as measured by some foam blocks.) I find I can go a lot faster if I don't have to think about how low I should go- Now, I've moved myself into the Level Three training section (the top grouping! yehaw!)

And 100 push ups seems a bit more plausable.

Last edited:
Well, I've been officially training for two days now and have trippled from being able to do 4 to being able to do 12 (wahoo!) And I've switched up what I consider to be a good push up. Now I go till my chin is 6 inches from the floor ...
That's awesome Val! I'd have to lose 14 inches of belly to get my chins 6 inches from the floor.

I am in on this challenge. I am also going to take on the 200 situps (crunches) and 200 Squats challenge. There are links to each on the page. This will definitely help with my running and strength training.

Well... I can't do 200 sit ups (because I don't want to kill my back...) But I can totally do 200 curl ups!

It's a beautiful Sunday (and I actually had off from work) so I went outside and filmed myself. Not the best form of all time... But I did it...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymCvdxRGrUs

Haven't done that many crunches in ages (when I was in martial arts, though, I did hundreds of crunches a day...)
But, I still swim and swimming gives you excellent core strength.

Top Bottom