FS/FT: Pono MHTSH Tenor Slothead Mahogany - Partial trade for Pono MB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedalFreak

Reaction score
SOLD
Open to a Partial Trade. I'd trade this plus cash for a Pono MB Baritone uke. Must have a hardshell case, truss rod, and be in good condition. Or a similar solid wood Baritone.

I've had this uke for just under 5 years now, I got it directly from Pono. Only modifications were the strap buttons, the one is on the body and is screwed into the neck block (professionally done). I have buttons on my ukes like this to keep them out of the way on the neck, something I learned from James Hill :) Only 1 scratch on the instrument on the lower side by the strap button, it does not go through the finish, you could probably get it out if you wanted to take the time to do so. There is also, on the upper top bass side bout, a bubbling under the finish. It was there when I got the uke. It also has an "Aloha" US Postage stamp on the back of the headstock. And a few stickers on the hardshell Oahu case. This model does not have a radiused fretboard, but it does have a truss rod.

Right now it is set up with Worth Brown Fat Low G strings.

Let me know if you have any questions on it!

$600 Shipped within the lower 48 states

I will ship to Canada also, however shipping and customs/duties are at your expense. Shipping will be either USPS Priority Mail or FedEx International Economy. I will not label this as a gift, and will not give it a customs value of $10.

01_zpsi9bqqioq.jpg

02_zpsfabobmky.jpg

03_zpsgbzviaci.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom