Spelling correction in forums description under Buying Tips

Inksplosive AL

Reaction score
It reads: If you want advice on what uke, strings, equipment to by, post your questions here!

The U in buy is missing.

If you want advice on what uke, strings, equipment to buy, post your questions here!

Just a heads up.

Oh Aldente, im sure we all understand this..no big thing... lol
Wouldnt you be rather bugging me :)

Than Yo , for pointing that ot .

Oh Aldente, im sure we all understand this..no big thing... lol
Wouldnt you be rather bugging me :)

Oh Stan Stanley Staniel Stan... On another forum I use with much stricter rules not based on perception I would just start by asking "Are you seriously going to start following me around the various forums like a lost puppy just looking for attention?" Well I would say something along those lines anyway Ive cleaned it for our audience.

Here on these forums trying my best to simply not be perceived as a jerk I'll respond to you but honestly speaking your goading me here shows who is bugging whom and instigating further conflict.

As a business owner perhaps just perhaps my opinion is educated a bit more on professional appearance than others? I know I appreciated it when such a simple spelling mistake was pointed out to me. It wasn't a matter of whether or not it could be understood but one of impressions and others perceptions of me or my business.

You know we can still be friends or in the least act civil to each other eh?

~AL~

I know I misspell, er mistype a lot of words here. I'm usually in the dark on UU and I even have glow in the dark stickers on my keys, but alas, the occasional mistake slips in there, hope it doesn't annoy anyone.

Top Bottom