Moku MS-90S Soprano review - March 2016

ksiegel

Probably unknown member
UU VIP
Reaction score
Ok, so I bought another ukulele. This one is a Moku, made in Viet Nam, and I got it from Mim.

I've had it less than a week, and I'm very pleased with it - and, of course, with Mim, who put in way too many hours of her personal time helping me pick out a new ukulele.

Oh, yeah - I also got a Waterman glow-in-the-dark uke from her at the same time.

(g)

-Kurt​

Thanks for the review. Wish I'd kept my concert Moku....

I own a Moku Tenor MS-60T Mahogany and it is perfect. I'm in love with it. Thanks and Congrats.

Ok, so I bought another ukulele. This one is a Moku, made in Viet Nam, and I got it from Mim.

I've had it less than a week, and I'm very pleased with it - and, of course, with Mim, who put in way too many hours of her personal time helping me pick out a new ukulele.

Oh, yeah - I also got a Waterman glow-in-the-dark uke from her at the same time.

(g)
-Kurt​

HI Kurt, I think this is definitely one of the BEST value solid uses (mine was all solid) in the price range in my opinion. Yours sounds great with those Worths!
Great workmanship, and great tone, built extremely clean and definitely something I would recommend to anyone looking to move up from their first uke to a nice quality instrument. His team in Vietnam has turned out some great stuff.

Congrats, over time it really opens. The concert one I got my daughter really rings with a lot of sustain for a concert, not to mention the wonderful full tone. I steal it from her from time to time!
Good choice on the strings...first thing I did was take off the Aquila's as they didn't sound great to my ears for the particular instrument.

Thanks for the mention in the video!
Enjoy.

Top Bottom