I have an extremely dumb question, but I've never done it. How do I set up a playlist for next week when I'm hosting for the first time?

I have an extremely dumb question, but I've never done it. How do I set up a playlist for next week when I'm hosting for the first time?

Linda Louden has done a really good how to for playlists. It is the blue writing in the first post of this thread. Click on the blue text and she does a walk through on how to create a playlist and post the link in your introductory thread.
Keep asking if you need any help. There are plenty of people here happy to do so.

Linda Louden has done a really good how to for playlists. It is the blue writing in the first post of this thread. Click on the blue text and she does a walk through on how to create a playlist and post the link in your introductory thread.
Keep asking if you need any help. There are plenty of people here happy to do so.

Thanks, boy if that blue text was a snake it woulda bit me eh?

Greetings,

Can I have last week in March or first in April. Not picky on date.

Ciao

Hey Pa, may I have Season 314? It's sitting there, unfilled and unloved.

Just to save any confusion/just a 'heads up' - I've changed my screen name on the forum.

You will want to alter Season 307 to reflect the change of name.

(I've posted in the forum about my name change, but thought it best to make sure you are aware.)

Top Bottom