I've enjoyed participating here a lot.Must be a few months now.I really appreciate the fine job all the hosts do.I hope to be able to take a turn at hosting in the not so distant future.
The immediate future is really busy though.Any early to mid December available.Or January? Cheers.

I've enjoyed participating here a lot.Must be a few months now.I really appreciate the fine job all the hosts do.I hope to be able to take a turn at hosting in the not so distant future.
The immediate future is really busy though.Any early to mid December available.Or January? Cheers.

These are the available weeks in December.

354 25th Nov - 2nd Dec ...

355 2nd - 9th Dec ...

356 9th - 16th Dec ...

358 23rd - 30th Dec ...

There will be weeks available in January which I will put up once we are into December.

I'll take season 353 if it is still available, I have a nice idea for a theme :)

Hi, Brian! John has very kindly agreed to swap Seasons with me; so he is now doing 354 and I am doing 355. (I was concerned about the fact that I would be running low on Internet availability as the end of the month was coming up.)

Hi, Brian! John has very kindly agreed to swap Seasons with me; so he is now doing 354 and I am doing 355. (I was concerned about the fact that I would be running low on Internet availability as the end of the month was coming up.)

OK Val. Thanks for organising the swap and letting me know.

Hi pa. At the risk of being greedy (but no one else has spoken for it) may have #358? Ho ho ho!

Top Bottom