I am away quite a bit over the next month or so, but I will take Season 389 - just hope the other gaps get filled.

I am away quite a bit over the next month or so, but I will take Season 389 - just hope the other gaps get filled.

Thanks Steve.

I guess this thing will peter out at some point - hosts are what keep the seasons going.... if you enjoy the seasons but are yet to host it's time to give it a went.

Last edited:
I guess this thing will peter out at some point - hosts are what keep the seasons going.... if you enjoy the seasons but are yet to host it's time to give it a went.

I see it's looking a bit desperate, & I'd hate for it to wind up, so I'll fill in 386 for you, Brian. :)

I'm still not really playing uke just now, but I'm tempted to put something up for Geoff's Season, so I'll dust them off again. ;)

del and i would like to co-host week 388

Brian, I'll take 390, if no one wants it.

And that fills the current sign up list and keeps us going a few more weeks thank you!

I'll make some more seasons available in a week or two. Don't be afraid to claim a future one that's not listed though. We'd especially appreciate some seasonistas who are yet to host a season to have a go. People here will you help you out if you're shy to try.....

I volunteered to host week 390, but that doesn't seem to work for me now. It's up for grabs and I'm hoping that someone can take it.

Is 390 July 28- August 4?

Ok then, I will be a lesser sub for Linda, but I am game.

:)

Put me down for 390.

You will be terrific, Tom; I'm sure of this! I so appreciate your stepping in and hope that you will enjoy hosting as much as I have in the past!

Thanks so much! Linda

Took a while but I finally thought of a theme. I volunteer for the Aug 11th week if still available.

Top Bottom