Lots of people willing to help you. :)

If you take a look, there is a video of how to go about hosting by Linda Louden. ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plprrAWxpEA

Thank you very much! I will take a look. But I'm afraid about my english level because it is very low, and sometimes I Don't understand you, and to be a host You have to write well, and you have to understand the seasonistas ;-)

Sara

There are times when our cultures on here deviate quite a lot, but we know no offence is meant, & everything is good. :)

I'm talking mostly about us British, Americans, & Australians - we have a common language, it is said. ;)

Thank you very much! I will take a look. But I'm afraid about my english level because it is very low, and sometimes I Don't understand you, and to be a host You have to write well, and you have to understand the seasonistas ;-)

Sara

I'm going to take a very Japanese perspective here and say that it is our responsibility to understand you! I'd love it if you hosted at some point. We'll make an effort to help you out if we need to.

Hello!

I think I amb ready to be host. If is yet free season 266 is good for me. I hope I can do it well, I'm sure that you help me if was necessary.

Thanks

Sara

You beauty Sara. You bring the theme and we'll bring the music and music is a universal language.

Could I do 278 Brian ... or, in fact, any week in June would be OK.

Hosting seems so much fun that I have to try it as well. :) If #272 or #273 are still available, I'd like to take one of those.

Top Bottom