NUD: Kamaka Love - HF 3L 100th Anniversary Edition

Still no pictures......how long does it take to snap some photos. You are always up til midnight in Facebook. The masses have spoken and must be satisfied. I will post the ugly selfies if you don't do something about this.

You have been officially warned....people will see your forehead

Congratulations! Looking forward to sound samples and visuals.

still no pictures......how long does it take to snap some photos. You are always up til midnight in facebook. The masses have spoken and must be satisfied. I will post the ugly selfies if you don't do something about this.

You have been officially warned....people will see your forehead

Pictures instead please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I have to agree that high G is wasted on a 19" scale.

Wasted? Arrggh - you're killing me. I love high G. In fact, I just made it my avatar!

Last edited:
And for the love of all things uke, no sideways photos please! :)

You mean like this.......sorry could help myself. But it is the uke and the grain looks nice running sideways

View attachment 90629

Looks just as nice inverted. :p

20160424_170628.jpg

But properly oriented looks best! :cool:

20160424_170628.jpg

No disrespect intended, DUD. With a bunch of toys in the background there, it's understandable if your world is a little topsy-turvy. :)

Congrats to sam13 on an awesome 100-year Kamaka! :shaka:

Last edited:
Good job Steedy. sam13 will no doubt be a little peaved at me for posting the only picture sideways but it was off my phone and I couldn't change it.

He is super busy with a back log of work from being sick but will post pictures when he can

Last edited:
Congrats, Simon. What a wonderful bday present!!

Wasted? Arrggh - you're killing me. I love high G. In fact, I just made it my avatar!

Bear ... there is no account for good taste. Many would not understand your inventive tribute to a High G Avatar ... but I applaud you.

Oh, I am feeling the love my friends ... Dave is a good friend of mine ... and I have to put up with his humous pranks.

Working 9 am to 10 pm ... right now. But will get something up by Saturday ... have to say the Low G is incredible on it for sure.

Congratulations to both your birthday and your new acquisition. What a great way to celebrate yourself as well as the history of ukulele!

Top Bottom