Christmas Time is Here

I really enjoyed that, it was beautifully played. That baritone sounds great with the Worth browns on it. I had them on a used baritone I bought and they were a couple years old so I switched them out. I will have to give them another try.

Vic do you have link to the tabs for that arrangement. It is so pretty I really would love to play it.

Thanks Dave

Gerald Ross used to have tabs for this on his website. Thats where I learned it from
Geraldross.com

That's really nice. I tried to make an arrangement of this a couple years back and couldn't play it. That ever happened to anyone else? :p

Thanks for the link Vic, I am having a lot of fun with this song. I played it on everything from a reentrant concert, low G tenor, low D baritone (yuk) and a steel string tenor guitar. I like it in low G tenor and your version with renetrant baritone. I might swap out the D string on one of my baritone for reentrant and give it a try.

Just another good reason to own multiples of every size of uke :p

Thanks all. I worked up with that arrangement about four years ago. It has been berry berry good to me. :)

Vic, any chance I could get a copy of the tabs as well? The tabs I have were written for reentrant tuning, which sounds funny on my linear tenor.

I am also starting to work out the chords of the song as an accompaniment for singing, too.

Top Bottom