Music stand advice:

I am partial to a camp table.

Lightweight, folds, has a drink holder and two lower shelves. Songbook can be propped up on the leg extensions, or it can hold my laptop.

Attachments

• IMG_20160523_200958943.jpg
    IMG_20160523_200958943.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 37
Are all of their stands really made in USA? I couldn't find that info on their site but I might be missing it, so if you could point me that way I'd appreciate it. Otherwise I'll shoot them an email to confirm. If it's true, that's my next stand!

Well, it is a local company at the least...I'll try to remember to reach out to them. It is possible that the stands themselves are made in China (like many ukuleles!)

Don't forget with the more expensive ones you can buy hangers to hold the uke that's not being used. (They also make excellent wine glass holders!)
h

To me Peak seems to have the best combination of quality and price.

Got a Peak from Amazon. They're solid/ fold up nicely/ and very sturdy. Would spend the extra money to get something good like it again.

Well, it is a local company at the least...I'll try to remember to reach out to them. It is possible that the stands themselves are made in China (like many ukuleles!)

I emailed and the response I got included "All our stands are designed here in Minnesota and built by our friends in Ningbo, China."

So, kinda like Apple computer products (designed in CA, made in China)... I have a feeling finding a made-in-USA music stand is about as easy to do as finding a made-in-USA computer :)

Top Bottom