Bach Prelude BWV1007

Very nice, thanks for sharing.
Now that my soprano is high g I think I am going to have to get one of your books.

OMG! :rock:

I LOVE this video!

That is one of my all-time favorite melodies and you have done such a beautiful performance here!

Thanks for sharing! :)

Phenomenal playing and such a lovely ukulele. Who is the builder, if you don't mind me asking?

Last edited:
I am absolutely inspired by your playing. Thank you so much for sharing. That is such a beautiful arrangement!

That's wonderful! As a Violist this is one of my war horse pieces. I would never think of it for Uke, but it sounds fantastic! Kudos!

Another violist here, chiming in to say that's just great! I love it! And yes, I plan to attempt to play this on uke, just as soon as I get my first one. I just love to play Bach on anything I can play... and I'll even try to use my fingers! I've finally gotten used to a pick, after learning to play mandola, but that would be cheating, wouldn't it? ;-) Your right hand looks like a classical guitarist's. (I hope I won't need to grow my nails... if that's required, then all bets are off! lol)

bratsche

excellent..thanks

Wow- wonderfully done. I'm inspired.

Top Bottom