jamplay, guitartricks, pegheadnation, or artistworks?

MainlandGal510

Reaction score
hi,

anyone have any experience with learning acoustic guitar using one of these sites:
jamplay, guitartricks, pegheadnation, or artistworks ?

I've been learning from justinguitar.com for the last 6 months & just got his songbooks (he's so great!! learned a lot!!) I'm leaning towards wanting to learn the blues style & popsongs on the guitar. (I tend to use my ukulele more for learning chord/melody style - seems to be easier for me on the uke)

Anybody willing to share opinions?? Thanks in advance!

well, if anyone is curious about Artistworks, I did join Keith Wyatt's Blues School and so far he's great! He's quick to respond to video exchanges (VE) and is active in the forums for quick questions and has great energy. (I think he's even in the middle of a tour and still answers VE!) His knowledge of Blues music history is vast. Watching VEs of other students is also a big help. Cheers.

Thanks for the tip. I was waiting for some answers. I did Justin's program too and liked it. I play my ukes tho about 90% of the time, so my guitar playing hasn't advanced as much as I would have liked. I find the scale a bit challenging. You'd probably get a lot more input (or some at least) on AGF.

Top Bottom