Stella tenor guitar repairs and demo

Good job! Must feel pretty good to rescue one of these and make it playable again. :music:

Thanks for sharing :)

Beautiful chimey sound from that Stella. Great job on the resurrection and the playing. There is a following for tenor guitars, although somewhat small. There are also modern day manufactures such a Blueridge, Ibanez and Goldtone making new tenor guitars that run between $200.00 to $700.00, just in case someone is interested. I have a Blueridge and throughly enjoy it. Thanks for sharing

Beautiful chimey sound from that Stella. Great job on the resurrection and the playing. There is a following for tenor guitars, although somewhat small. There are also modern day manufactures such a Blueridge, Ibanez and Goldtone making new tenor guitars that run between $200.00 to $700.00, just in case someone is interested. I have a Blueridge and throughly enjoy it. Thanks for sharing

Problem is none of my local guitar shops have one for me to try...guess I have to drive the 30 miles to Goldtone.

Problem is none of my local guitar shops have one for me to try...guess I have to drive the 30 miles to Goldtone.

Living in Canada we have "nothing nowhere" so I ordered mine on line. That is what I have had to do with every instrument I own except my first uke. I bought that one at a music store

Top Bottom