The folks behind the curtain

I love this place. It's a community of great people and I'm glad there's only a smattering of malcontents and psychos. The hosts do a good job of weeding them out. That guy obviously needs a lot of psychiatric help. What immediately goes through my mind is how much his words are like those crazy murderers out there, blaming everyone not even involved for his problems. I wonder if his "lawyer" is actually a lawyer. Might be useful to report him to the authorities in light of the recent shooting events.

Somebody needs to send that guy a copy of jake's CD, Peace, Love and Ukulele.
Moderators are indeed the heroes behind the curtain. They have a thankless job and they should be thanked more often for keeping this forum a decent, fun and informative place to hang out. Mahalo Moderators! :)

Thank you Moderators for keeping the bottom feeders from ruining this wonderful forum for all of us. You guys do an amazing job, which puts you out there on the firing line. I love UU, and I can't imagine why all of my fellow TUBS members aren't here. They're missing out.
When they ask me how I know so much:2cents: I give UU all the credit, when it's due.

Thanks Mods

Thanks mods for all the hard work you do. I'm sure it's not easy keeping a lid on things. Thanks for keeping UU a welcoming place for us to come together and enjoy all things ukulele.

I dunno what exactly happened with that review thread meltdown deal, but I agree the mods here are great and this is a wonderful place to hang out.

I've been on numerous musician's forums for over 15 years and have never encountered a group of folks as kind, welcoming and supportive.

Top Bottom