::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a major cause of emotional escalation in our household.
I think she's pissed or has an attitude, so I reply in a similar tone, then she REALLY gets mad and wonders why *I* have an attitude all of a sudden.
Also, if I "kid around" and try to be fake mad or irritated about something silly, I'm just being an asshat.
But she does that all the time, so I am supposed to know that's just how she is and get a thicker skin.

Sure. OK.

Just remember how much you missed her when she was gone to California . . .

Ha! Clergyman humor! Ha!

A nun is walking back to the convent alone at night. She takes a path through the park as she always does, only this night a man pops out from behind a tree, grabs her, and rapes her. After he finishes, he asks her, "Well sister,
what are you going to tell Mother Superior now?"
"I am going to tell her the truth," She replied. "As I was walking home, a man jumped out from behind a tree and raped me twice unless you're tired."

A nun is walking back to the convent alone at night. She takes a path through the park as she always does, only this night a man pops out from behind a tree, grabs her, and rapes her. After he finishes, he asks her, "Well sister,
what are you going to tell Mother Superior now?"
"I am going to tell her the truth," She replied. "As I was walking home, a man jumped out from behind a tree and raped me twice unless you're tired."

Ha! Lay person humor! Ha!

Actually, jokes about rape are not funny at all.

I think I need a time out from this thread . . .

Sorry. Just trying to cheer Gary up.

It worked.

I chuckled.

I'm not in bad spirits by the way. It is what it is and I'll do what I need to do to get better. I just want to feel better than I have for the last 8 weeks or so.

Just reupped my American Homebrewer Assoc membership. Getting .5 lb of a tasty hops. Amarillo should be fun for a juice bomb. This year will be year of juice bombs and wit beer.

Well, my friend's lasagna was quite tastey. It had sausage and pepperoni. I had 2 servings. I don't feel guilty but ready for sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom