::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And then after i submitted my time sheet, I realized there was a bunch of stuff I forgot to add in.

That stuff I forgot to add in is part of the reason my "productive hours" are low. If the time is not documented in the system,
it does not exist basically.

So now I have a book and I write stuff in it so I can go back and flesh out my time sheets.

But when I sit here and PoHo for twelve minutes it does not help me get my time entries up to date.

Well that was presumptuous of me - is it a streak yet? I don;t know, I will have to go and count.

I just bought Nanilei another orchid from the farmer's market. All of them had price tags of $8.00. I handed her the one I wanted, she said $16.

yZfM055.jpg

The lady said because this one has a lot of unopened blooms it was more expensive.

All the blooms died on the last one I got for her, so I broke the shoot off and placed it outside until it blooms again.

One cool thing about living in the tropics, just put your orchids outside, in March, and they are fine.

She said this one will bloom for about two months, then take it outside, and maybe get more by November, but for sure next year.

Kind of like a pot pie Nanilei makes. Chicken pot pie type filling, in a casserole dish, topped with Pillsbury biscuits than all bakes together so it makes like a crust on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom