::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a rainy day up here. No sunshine today. Better than snow, I guess?

6 weeks until UWC?

People ask about the weather for the UWC. I answer, well, I don't think it will snow...

I have found that the tomatoes we buy in Florida are MUCH better than the ones we get up here. I was genuinely surprised the first time I ate one. It made me remember what a tomato should taste like. Down there, I often have big wedges of fresh tomato as a side with my meals....

When I was a kid, we'd have sliced tomatoes with most meals during the summer.

A stack of wonderbread and butter all year, at my grandparents' house.

Got up, got dressed, got in the car... drove halfway to church, got a latte, and came home.

It's freezing rain out. If God wanted me to go to church, he would have made it nice out.

I think we'll go see Ready Player One today.

I was looking at property on Oahu last night. There's a condo for sale for 70K, and it's rented out for 2K/mo. Gary, you should jump on that. It's on zillow.

Here's the address.

4212 Keanu St APT 4, Honolulu, HI 96816.

There's some condos over by Ala Wai too.

I'm surprised at how much inventory there is under 100k, to be frank.

I was looking at property on Oahu last night. There's a condo for sale for 70K, and it's rented out for 2K/mo. Gary, you should jump on that. It's on zillow.

That's a pretty unbelievable price and in Kahala too.

It makes me kind of suspicious because Kahala is a super rich area. Here's a snippet from the always accurate internet: The median home value in Waialae-Kahala is $1,541,000.

Los Gatos Hills

$2.7M

LG Property.jpg

To be fair, this is just a building on the property. I think it's 1.3 acres. My friend listed it and it was on FB.

Hey Freeda, I checked into that property. It's a "lease hold" you never own it .

I'm guessing all of the property you're seeing that is cheap are probably lease hold properties. The housing market in Oahu is almost as bad as around here except their average income is much lower, which sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom