::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even the home grown ones?

Actually, I haven't had any really, really good tomatoes in a while. I saved seeds from a plant I had a few years back that was very sweet and very tasty but I haven't planted a garden since then so I don't know if they'll be as good. It seems like even the varieties you plant at home are getting more and more bland or my memories are just better than my realities.
for Jon? ESPECIALLY THE HOME GROWN ONES.

Got the grill going and turkey on. Put it on a little later as I was low on charcoal so went to store and all. But should be done by 5 I think. That would be 4h15. Grill temp is about 340-350. So far so good. Haven't peeked on it yet as I don't want to loose too much heat all the time. I will check it about 230 or so

Got the grill going and turkey on. Put it on a little later as I was low on charcoal so went to store and all. But should be done by 5 I think. That would be 4h15. Grill temp is about 340-350. So far so good. Haven't peeked on it yet as I don't want to loose too much heat all the time. I will check it about 230 or so

I’d turn it down if you want it smoked. It’s going to cook too fast.

If it's a Weber add at least 5 minutes for every time you lift the lid.

Here's the address.

4212 Keanu St APT 4, Honolulu, HI 96816.

There's some condos over by Ala Wai too.

I'm surprised at how much inventory there is under 100k, to be frank.

That area is OK, near Kahala.
It looks like an older building.
Quite frankly at first I thought it was a typo, probably meant to put $700K hahaha.

I would not want to live by the Ala Wai.
That neighborhood is a little rough, there have been some shootings/stabbings there, there are drugs and street crime, kinda seedy.

Sun is out!
Just finished breakfast.
Now begins the remaining household chores because SIL and BIL arrive Wednesday.
I have to cut the grass and rake leaves, finish breaking down the tree/shrubs I cut in the back yard, wash the patio table and set out the chairs and umbrella, wash the Windows, vacuum, and clean my bathroom.

That area is OK, near Kahala.
It looks like an older building.
Quite frankly at first I thought it was a typo, probably meant to put $700K hahaha.

I would not want to live by the Ala Wai.
That neighborhood is a little rough, there have been some shootings/stabbings there, there are drugs and street crime, kinda seedy.

So, no worse than Gary's current neighborhood?

We went to see Ready Player One. If you loved the book, the movie is "meh". If you hated the book, you might enjoy the movie.

Personally I think they should have made it into a trilogy, with deep nerd pop culture dives. One movie per key.

I am unaccountably in Energizer Bunny mode this afternoon. After a 15 minute nap I've made 2nd lunch for RL Kid, and replaced the springs & seats on the kitchen faucet (been dripping for months). I hate that job; something always goes wrong and I end up calling a plumber. Which makes me wonder why I do this on a weekend.

A typical Sunday afternoon sees me napping for 2-3 hours.

Damon, here's a pueo for you. We went up country to Waiki'i on Friday afternoon. It was a stormy afternoon. Then we saw this guy.

Pueo.jpg

Turkey was great. Tried to locate apple wood and couldn't get any last minute but still tasted great. Cooked to perfection almost ate the entire 14lbs between the 8 of us. Granted 3 are little kids but still we did good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom