::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much going on huh??

Ordered a new yeast strain. White Labs London Fog. NEIPA yeast that creates the haze. Leaves beer more malt forward as well.

Oh here's what they say

This strain is a great choice for New England-style IPAs. It produces a medium-ester profile similar to WLP008 East Coast Ale Yeast and leaves some residual sweetness, which helps accentuate both malt and hop flavors and aromas.

Sounds good and tasty and JUICY!!!!

TO ME

Found a store I used to grocery shop in NJ. Went today and grabbed a bunch of stuff they had that were store name only. And a thing of TIM TAMS!!!! Tim you ruined me !!!!

I was thinking of the motorola moto g5.

If you can get a great deal on it - meaning Free - then sure it's OK. It is kind of like a low-end version of the Moto X. The screen is not as nice as the Moto X or Moto Z.
The chipset (processor, etc.) are not as powerful, but that will also help with the battery life.
The good news is that I think you can get it running Nougat (Android 7.0) I think. Just don't pay any money for it, if possible. And if you do have to pay money for it, don't ever EVER pay more than $50 for it!

You know how I knew for once and for all that I found the right school?

There is a collection of religious doodads on the circulation desk at the library. They include a couple Buddy Christs (one a bobble head):

71mACJB8ZTL._SY355_.jpg

And these things:

Xoav37g.jpg

A school of theology that can laugh about religion? I feel like I fit right in here.

Casket is typically closed before it enters the church.

I'll be in my vestments in the casket. The casket will be a cheap ass wooden or even cardboard box. Then I'll be cremated. I'd like to think there will be some sentimental value to where B,VB puts the ashes, but I don't count on it.

My family can do with me whatever will be meaningful and/or expedient to them. I hope that I will have served a life for them that will make them want it to be something meaningful, but if they choose to drop me off in the alley behind 7-11 it's all good. I won't be there to critique it.

John do you still have Motorola a phone I might have to get a new phone Motorola seems to have newere phones for a lot less. What can you tell me about them?

I have a Google Pixel now and it's the best phone I've ever had. However, Motorola phones are really solid and quality stuff. I've never had reservations recommending them.

I want one of those pixel phones.

I love mine. I have the smaller of the two and it is just fantastic. The new Pixel 2 (pre order - released later this month) looks great, but not enough of a change for me to upgrade this time, I think. The Pixel 2 XL has the nearly full-face screen that's pretty slick.

All my work calls forward to my cell phone. I also use it for PoHoing on TheBus. I use it for work email, and also our ticketing system, looking up client information in the ticketing database, looking up client addresses and directions to their office if I don't already know, and entering time and expense data.
I mean I really use it a lot. It is the screen that consumes most of the power. I think if I were not doing the PoHoing or looking stuff up etc and only using it for calls, it would last several days.

I have an iPhone for work that I only use for work. I really prefer Android on a phone (though I find iOS better on the tablet). My personal phone is the Pixel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom