::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been trying to save money on lunches so I bought a bulk pack of cheese and sandwich meat ham.

Now I am sooooo sick of grilled ham and cheese, ham and cheese, and ham and cheese omlettes.

At the end of the month James' club team takes a break so I'm hoping to get on a routine of cooking dinners and then making extra for lunches.

I massaged Patrick Schwarzenegger and chatted with Maria and Cindy Crawford.

Morning kids.

Is she really pretty in person? Cindy Crawford? Maria Shriver for that matter too.

Some of those celebrities really need the make-up.

On the drive in this morning I thought it was foggy.

When went outside right now, and with the sun up I realized it was smoke not fog. It's really heavy today.

Oh, and my friend that got evacuated twice was able to return to her house. She doesn't have electricity of gas but she has a house. Her neighbors three doors down weren't so lucky. The fire stopped two houses down from her.

So a few weeks ago I ran into a friend eating lunch with his cousin after one of James' basketball games.

I knew the guy looked vaguely familiar but didn't think much of it. He was friendly but quiet and was asking James about basketball. Nice guy. This morning on FB I saw a carpool karaoke episode with Ken Jeong hosting Linkin Park.

"Mike" is Mike Shinoda from Linkin Park :)

Why don't you just become a celebrity agent?

Is she really pretty in person? Cindy Crawford? Maria Shriver for that matter too.

Some of those celebrities really need the make-up.

They had both just done a 35 mile bike ride. They were gorgeous.

So was Patrick, he rode 62 miles I believe.

Because I'm in the right place at the right time to meet them AFTER they're famous :)

Sukie, Myrna and I got on an elevator with a musician who was in town for SF Jazzfest. Sukie blurted out "Should I know you? Are you famous?" and I almost burst out laughing. It was pretty funny. And then about 30 minutes later I was hanging out with Mike Mulqueen of Moku Ukuleles and we met Boyd Tinsley when he came to buy a uke, two actually. I didn't know who he was but Mike told me.

Last edited:
If you're a Napa Valley wine lover you better stock up now before their prices shoot up because of the fires. It's moving towards all the wineries according to reports this morning. BV, Cakebread, Mondavi, Opus etc are all in the path.

I've been drinking Spanish Temperanillo since my Camino.

You missed my Boyd Tinsley name drop.

I've been stagnant with the name drops lately. You guys have heard all I got. So two new names is pretty exciting to me.

Probably my best celebrity encounter, obviously a long time ago:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 9C2EF9FE-3663-4F7E-B677-2651611E5D3E.jpg
    9C2EF9FE-3663-4F7E-B677-2651611E5D3E.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Jimmy Stewart.jpg
    Jimmy Stewart.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
It's still standing but it's on the south end of the fire and that's the direction the fire has been spreading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom