::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just block people now. So much better. There is some way you can block someone and they can still see your stuff but you don’t have to see theirs.

I get sucked into things which start out simple then go down the rabbit hole.

Everything is the same here, kinda. How goes it with you? I read somewhere that you were in Mexico and not feeling well.

Oh gawd, don’t read those posts. No I was fine on a cruise, got home and got really sick. It wasn’t the cruise it was my insides, I’m better now.

Things are the same. I work pt at the school still and I have a few private clients. I sell a line of women’s clothing too so I keep busy, but not too busy.

My son Michaels in the Army...he’s doing well.

Katie lives with her boyfriend. We’re looking forward to calling him SIL someday.

Wendy’s fine, still crazy but good.

Pennys the only one at home still. She works at a vet and does massage on the side.

Are you teaching or still in school?

I finished school last May. Fully qualified to teach but not yet on the supply teaching list. I've been volunteering and doing stuff around the house. Son started High school this year and daughter is in grade 7.

I finished school last May. Fully qualified to teach but not yet on the supply teaching list. I've been volunteering and doing stuff around the house. Son started High school this year and daughter is in grade 7.

High school? Wow.

So they call you when they need a teacher?

You should come to BCUF or UWC before you get a job teaching because as we know (Gary) once you become a teacher you NEVER get time off in June.

High school? Wow.

You should come to BCUF or UWC before you get a job teaching because as we know (Gary) once you become a teacher you NEVER get time off in June.

Once I get on the list they can call me. As of now I don't exist in their eyes. I would love to make it back to UWC. This year might be busy with daughter stuff. You would have a better chance of seeing me walking on the pier, eating at whatever that place is called, or watching seals eat the fisherman's catch (if you weren't cruising and ill).

Once I get on the list they can call me. As of now I don't exist in their eyes. I would love to make it back to UWC. This year might be busy with daughter stuff. You would have a better chance of seeing me walking on the pier, eating at whatever that place is called, or watching seals eat the fisherman's catch (if you weren't cruising and ill).
Are you talking about Fisherman’s Wharf? That’s a 7 hour drive from me.
Or are you speaking of my pier...we don’t have too many seals here... where were you?

Are you talking about Fisherman’s Wharf? That’s a 7 hour drive from me.
Or are you speaking of my pier...we don’t have too many seals here... where were you?

I was on your pier and beach. I was at a wedding in Laguna and my wife and I went to Huntington on the Saturday for a stroll. Left Laguna on the Sunday and spent a couple days in Palm Desert. My wife really liked your beach so we will be back with the kids in the future.

I was on your pier and beach. I was at a wedding in Laguna and my wife and I went to Huntington on the Saturday for a stroll. Left Laguna on the Sunday and spent a couple days in Palm Desert. My wife really liked your beach so we will be back with the kids in the future.

You have got to be kidding...smh.

High school? Wow.

Next to impossible to get those days off. Beginning and end of school you are contractually obligated to be there.

You have got to be kidding...smh.

Not kidding. I probably drove by your house. Parked the car, strolled on the beach, walked the pier, ate lunch, walked around the block looking at the stores, and drove back to the Surf and Sand resort in Laguna. Your post made it sound like you weren't ready for a surprise visitor.

Not kidding. I probably drove by your house. Parked the car, strolled on the beach, walked the pier, ate lunch, walked around the block looking at the stores, and drove back to the Surf and Sand resort in Laguna. Your post made it sound like you weren't ready for a surprise visitor.

And I should have warned you. I wasn't sure how the weekend would go so it was hard to plan time away from the wedding.

Next to impossible to get those days off. Beginning and end of school you are contractually obligated to be there.

I understand. That’s why I was telling him to get to the field before he takes on a full time teaching position. He shoulda come this last year if he was done with school in May.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom