::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Busy morning on the phone and computer, but I got a lot of business accomplished. My practice is still slow, but there's a lot of interest lately. Now I've got to get them in the door.

Last edited:
I'm picking up a massage chair and positioning cushions from Craigslist in a little while. The chair I'll use for events to market my practice. I'm hoping to hear back from the coordinator for an upcoming midwifery expo. I figure it'll be a good way to network with doulas and midwives to get the word out I'll be offering prenatal and perinatal services.

Well I fixed the network down issue.
Power cycled the Spectrum router.

Yep, that's why they pay me the big bucks!
:D

Well I fixed the network down issue.
Power cycled the Spectrum router.

Yep, that's why they pay me the big bucks!
:D

xjRqYHq.gif

Had a really nice afternoon sail.
My BIL loves it when I am on the boat because he gets to be a passenger.
I love it because I get to sail.
Perfect!
He says he wants me to come work for him on the weekends. I am really tempted!

mONUCFj.jpg

That looks good on you!

Still so sad of what the fires look like out in CA

The one that destroyed all the homes is at 70% containment and the next big one is at 68% so it's looking better.

The smoke has cleared up around here too.

Hope that just because they can't smell the smoke anymore that people around here don't forgot that people North of us need HELP.

Jerry is probably at work by now. Jon might be recovering in his home office from his week long classses.

I have today off.

And a ton to do.

Started off like gangbusters but now I'm home lying around because I've got some kind of tummy stuff going on and I feel lousy.

Bad timing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom