::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked blood pressure when I got to the Y. 131/72. After going round the track for 30 minutes @ about 4 mph 146/76. 106 bpm.

I believe about 120/80 is within the "normal" range so your numbers after exercising sound pretty good to me. BPM a little high but not terrible after speed walking. My heart would be doing the rhumba, BIG TIME! Lordy I'm outta shape...

Thanks. I have a number of other pictures but you can only post five at a time. So that is only a sampling of the stuff I have made. I don’t think of myself as particularly creative but I really enjoy glassblowing.

You should open an Etsy shop.

Nay. I just enjoy staying busy. I also raise African Violets, play my uke, and occasionally shoot my traditional longbows.

I love African Violets. When I wasn't so busy I was going to try to grow some from leaves.

We added a Samoyed puppy to our family last month. It's been a wild ride, but he's a ton of fun and a real sweetheart.

k6xvwzq.jpg
im gonna counter that with a cat pic just to keep things balanced.90C429CF-A3D1-4FFA-BB78-A62E61119BD4.jpg

Today: Laundry, clear more kitchen clutter, research for class I’m teaching Sunday, work at employee spa in the afternoon.
F: Work, hopefully. I had one client on my schedule when I checked Tuesday. My fingers are crossed she doesn’t forget she has an appointment. I don’t know what it is, but a lot of them have been super forgetful lately.
Sat: Finishing dying my kid’s hair, if our schedules allow. (Bleached during winter break.) Dinner and movie with a guy I know.
Sun: Teach, maybe sushi with daughter, nap, read or Netflix, try to convince the kids to play Exploding Kittens or other such game with me.

I give all my clients a reminder text or call the day before.

It looks like the corporate massage company I work for is looking to add in-home services. I just got a survey about pay expectations if they were to offer it. That might be a good way to pad my hours when times are slow at the clinic.

My minimum for an outcall is $75 an hour.

Someone tryed to brake into my church last night. I was there I heard something then pastor came we went to the sanctuary saw a big rock and glass everywhere.

Tying to break in or trying to vandalize?

9DC6505E-1341-4D3B-813A-A64B3A151F28.jpg9DC6505E-1341-4D3B-813A-A64B3A151F28.jpg9DC6505E-1341-4D3B-813A-A64B3A151F28.jpg9DC6505E-1341-4D3B-813A-A64B3A151F28.jpg9DC6505E-1341-4D3B-813A-A64B3A151F28.jpg
Sally likes to say that my dog is dumb. This doesn't bother me. I am happy I don't have a vicious hellhound who growls and snaps at cute little girls. Like Ranger does.

Ranger wouldn’t hurt anyone. He’s about as stupid as a rock.

I believe about 120/80 is within the "normal" range so your numbers after exercising sound pretty good to me. BPM a little high but not terrible after speed walking. My heart would be doing the rhumba, BIG TIME! Lordy I'm outta shape...

this is all I picture from your name.....

SisterFaustina.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom