::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't you? And forget the shoes on - do it with socks off! Foot oil galore!

Don't you mean barefoot?

Wearing shoes in the house is the biggest infraction. Bare feet are forbidden, too, but are less of an issue than shoes. Apparently foot oil is more forgivable than dirt, mud, water, gravel....whatever shoes may track in.

Exemptions have been extended to shoes which have never been worn outside the house. Wear them outside, or in the garage...even one time...and said exemption is forfeited....

I'd like to buy some new cargo shorts. I have lost some weight, so mine don't fit well anymore. I have also ruined one pair at work, handling used car batteries.

The problem is that it's July. What do you want to bet that when I get to the store, all I'll find are sweaters and parkas? I have no idea why clothing retailers feel the need to be at least one season ahead of the game....

On the subject of checks....

I used to write checks for most everything, as I seldom carried cash. I also lived alone, then, and wrote out all the monthly bills.

Now I have a debit card, so I still seldom carry cash, and the money still comes out of my bank account, rather than charging stuff. Elaine writes out the bills, and has for the past twenty years.

I don't think I've written two dozen checks in all that time....

I'd like to buy some new cargo shorts. I have lost some weight, so mine don't fit well anymore. I have also ruined one pair at work, handling used car batteries.

The problem is that it's July. What do you want to bet that when I get to the store, all I'll find are sweaters and parkas? I have no idea why clothing retailers feel the need to be at least one season ahead of the game....

I was pleasantly surprised, and found a couple pair of cargo shorts. While they are still on display, the size selection has gotten pretty picked over. I had to do some digging, but I found some!

If I find I like this brand and style as much as I think I might, I may hit up a different Kohl's location to try to find a couple more pair. They're on sale, too!

Trying to load pics here but it's not working...you'll hafta go to FB.

Because people want to have their clothes ready at the start of the season, rather than realizing they need new stuff while they sit shivering.

Good for Ted. He's a nice guy. He should be happy.

Well, later in the day I was at an intersection and I saw his car. I was turning one way and he was turning the other. And there was a lady in the passenger seat. So.......... lol. Gross/cute.

Amazon, Don. Amazon.

Speaking of UE:

I was surprised with what I read about him in the latest issue of Ukulele Magazine. In an article about TBUG, on page 24, it says....

"Irrepressible Bermudian" Mike Hind, who recently toured the country
with his band the Flea Bitten Dawgs, will host open mics and perform
during the event.

Since when are the Flea Bitten Dawgs UE's band? I had no idea they had all gotten together....

Speaking of UE:

I was surprised with what I read about him in the latest issue of Ukulele Magazine. In an article about TBUG, on page 24, it says....

"Irrepressible Bermudian" Mike Hind, who recently toured the country
with his band the Flea Bitten Dawgs, will host open mics and perform
during the event.

Since when are the Flea Bitten Dawgs UE's band? I had no idea they had all gotten together....
they def tour together, but they are two different acts.

Because people want to have their clothes ready at the start of the season, rather than realizing they need new stuff while they sit shivering.

Nah.

Ever try to buy mittens or gloves in mid-February? Really can't be done. And they are needed. Probably cuz they get lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom