::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really is amazing isn't it?

Collin has a great eye for composing.

Yep. I can even have the principles of photography running through my head and somehow miss the composition by just that much.

Colin's stuff is great - he's really an artist.

he lives super close to me now.

like maybe 30 mins or less
You need to schedule a family photo with him.

Katie and Luis will probably marry within the next year. I’ve always wanted to fly Colin out to take the pictures but that might be a bit awkward.

feeling pretty good about myself

Been wanting to take a photography class for a year now. There's a "cheap" one that gets mediocre reviews and there's an expensive one that gets fantastic reviews. Lots of reviews. I always check out the expensive site and read about the offerings. Today I noticed a tiny little button for "social media discounts" so I hightailed it over to Groupon and looked it up.

I am now signed up for a photography class and saved over half off for it.

This made my day!

Wonderful! It's always nice to see pics of James's games but sports photography is so tricky. I know you'll love getting better. You were having some improvement already.

Katie and Luis will probably marry within the next year. I’ve always wanted to fly Colin out to take the pictures but that might be a bit awkward.

I should...maybe a playdate then family shoot!!!

I think Kenzie and Summer are close in ages. Summer might be a year older.

Thanks, Jan! I pretty much told someone else something similar a week ago. Compassion for self is as important as compassion for others. Doing it is different than knowing it.

Yes, it is. I have a hard time with it, too. That's why I can spot it in others.

I took Bry our to dinner on Friday after I picked her up from the theater. She said she and her friends think I’m a pretty cool mom. She’s been hearing how a lot of her friends get into some pretty heated arguments with their moms. She’s glad we don’t argue very often and it’s all pretty civil. She said she even admitted to her friends she likes to hang out with me. Gives me the warm fuzzies.

Well, now! That's priceless! You're a good mom, Soo! :)

I don't have a final for two hours.

Contemplating locking my door and taking a nap.

No offense, but you sure don't sound like a real school teacher. I guess high school is such a different world!

I asked our new AP (who is from a high school) what she thought of being at our school. Her response was that she never knew elementary school teachers worked so hard!

About 45 years ago the last person we know of walked on the moon.

So what's with that?
Wouldn't you think something else would have happened there since?

The chance could still be there that he'd sweep Katie off her feet at the last minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom