::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm making it a goal to learn sky miles and points this year.

This is NOT simple.

Anyone here good at this game?
I suck at it. They make it so confusing I just gave up. I always fly southwest so my flights are always cheap anyway.

I think using their credit card might work better but I don’t do credit.

I will be at school next week and I just received an email from the professor for one of my classes. It included a message to wear clothes that can get stained because we're going to be working with materials that could possibly ruin our clothes. I am so ridiculously excited now because I think we're going to be doing some kind of craft project or something. In graduate school! Whee!

Missed the lesson in Kindergarten, did you? Remedial work.

(BTW, I loathe crafts project for adults.)

I'm all for involving multiple senses in learning. This professor is truly outstanding - I have been amazed by his engagement and insight. The online format can really allow teachers to get lazy, but he is, if anything, more involved than most in-person teachers I've had. Whatever this exercise it - I bet it's going to be valuable.

Taxes are done and the refund goes into the roof fund.

Vet has come and gone.

Laundry and dishes are rolling.

The only things that are left to do are things I don't feel like doing.

I need a hobby.

Ummmm, play ukulele?

I'm making it a goal to learn sky miles and points this year.

This is NOT simple.

Anyone here good at this game?

I try to stick to one airline, always buy tix on that airline's website, and try to fly on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
I got a free flight to UWC last time.
My flight for Tanya and myself when we moved here was $5 each.
Now that I am flying to Lanai nearly every week I am hoping to maximize on segments, since it is only 73 miles each way.
I will have enough points to get us to Maui and back for free by October, just in time for our anniversary. :D

I try to stick to one airline, always buy tix on that airline's website, and try to fly on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
I got a free flight to UWC last time.
My flight for Tanya and myself when we moved here was $5 each.
Now that I am flying to Lanai nearly every week I am hoping to maximize on segments, since it is only 73 miles each way.
I will have enough points to get us to Maui and back for free by October, just in time for our anniversary. :D

Sticking to one airline is good until it isn't. We became United frequent flyers when it was still a good airline. Now there's no particular reason to choose United; fares aren't that great and the service has declined. But we're still captive to our frequent flyer account.

We are also Southwest members. Never have had a reason to complain about them.

I'm trying to look more at the alliances than at one particular airline. Our local airport only runs American and Delta, but it's 2-3 hours to Detroit or Chicago. I'm tired of paying thru the nose to tag along on spouse's work trips. (...she says as she books another flight at full price)

Sticking to one airline is good until it isn't. We became United frequent flyers when it was still a good airline. Now there's no particular reason to choose United; fares aren't that great and the service has declined. But we're still captive to our frequent flyer account.

Southwest had a bad day. But not as bad as one of their passengers. Perhaps don't sit directly in line with the engines?

I have been working extra this week as the other part timer has called out. Both times with only 20 min before shift start. Better then last week when it was 15 after start.

Oh, dear. This saddens me. Not that we spend person to person time together, but...
I love crafty stuff. And glitter. I LOVE glitter and sparkles.

Have you ever had any luck redeeming SW points?

Oh, dear. This saddens me. Not that we spend person to person time together, but...
I love crafty stuff. And glitter. I LOVE glitter and sparkles.

Adults claim that they were told in grade school that they couldn't sing, so they never try. I was an art failure in grade school. Art is hard for me and I'm terrified of criticism.

yeah the sticking to one airline is to maximize points. Being in a good alliance works too.
I was American for a long time, they also code share with Hawaiian and Alaska so it worked out.
Stopped traveling as much so my miles expired.
Now I am doing the Hawaiian miles.

Southwest had a bad day. But not as bad as one of their passengers. Perhaps don't sit directly in line with the engines?

She was seated ten rows back from the engines, I guess. I'm wondering whether or not she was wearing her seat belt. Poor thing! What a horrible way to have to go...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom