::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is!
Plus condos mean you can cook breakfast at home and not have to eat out for every meal.

Exactly. I really need to get hubby to the islands. We have a friend that flies tour helicopters on Maui. I really need to make this happen, even if we just go to Maui.

IK, R?
They idiot-proof their products to the point of idiocy.
I think if I had checked the iOS level of the new phone before starting the process it may have worked the first time.
When I did the process before when Nanilei went from iPhone 4 to iPhone 5s it actually worked the first time.
When her first iPhone 5s had the battery swell issue and we got the replacement from the Apple store that worked the first time too.
Silly me thinking that when we went from 5s to 6s it would be the same hassle-free experience.
There was all this cool scanning of digital blue smoke on the screen and happy New-Apple-product-nearby auto detection and auto migrate that was really just me jumping through digital hoops and wasting hours because that all failed.
Once I wiped the new phone and updated both phones to the same iOS level it worked unattended.

put THAT in your knowledge base people!

Sheesh and I got the iPhone for Nanilei because it is supposed to be easier to use?!?!?!??!?!?

I am hypervigilant about keeping my iPhone & iPad updated to the latest iOS. Never have much of a problem. Mrs Pere can't be bothered. Guess who has phone problems? Not this guy. Yes, that gal.

Very stressful day. And Trigeminal Neuralgia seems to have made a return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom