::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a kanikapila. Everyone encouraged to play along.
Bry would walk around and help folks. Then he would come over where I was and break down his licks and show me some jazzy stuff.

Best moment of the day was at break Herb Ohta Jr.
comes over to me and says, "Hey you're pretty good, I was listening to you play." I think I managed a clumsy mahalo as a response, otherwise too preoccupied with the massive internal SQUEEEEEEEEEEE

Good for you, Damon! Way to start my day off with a smile....

Bry would walk around and help folks. Then he would come over where I was and break down his licks and show me some jazzy stuff.

comes over to me and says, "Hey you're pretty good, I was listening to you play." I think I managed a clumsy mahalo as a response, otherwise too preoccupied with the massive internal SQUEEEEEEEEEEE
Damn. Just damn.
You have all the fun.

Damon, the guy at HMS with Len was probably Les Wong. Small little guy, grey hair? He sat next to you at that Kimo Hussey kanikapils last year.

He hosts a lot of open mice and a Hawaiian uke group here. Also slack key guitar lessons all for free. Really nice guy.

He never stood up, so I am not sure what size he was, but yeah grey hair and grey beard,
Asian guy, so that sounds reasonable.

Bitchin'

Definitely underlayment WITH the proper seam tape.

I'm not sure what you mean by stagger the wall. Basically just make sure that the seams in any two rows aren't close together. Think of it like bricks.

IIIIIIII====IIIIIIII====IIIIIIII====IIIIIIII
IIII====IIIIIIII====IIIIIIII====IIIIIIII==
====IIIIIIII====IIIIIIII====IIIIIIII====

Exactly stagger my starts like you.got there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom