::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been a very hot summer, and a very warm fall. It feels weird to have long pants on today, as I'm so used to wearing shorts. The high temperature is predicted to be in the low 50s....

On the road to Des Moines....again.

Hope things go smoothly for you.

Were your ears burning last night. Kyle and I were talking about you. (we were discussing lessons and you and Aldrine came up in conversation; plus he remembers you from Umami Burger a couple years back) :)

So I had my lesson with Kyle. We kind of just sat around and got a feel for where I am and what direction to go.

I think he's going to teach me how to figure out embellishments and work towards chord melodies.

So I had my lesson with Kyle. We kind of just sat around and got a feel for where I am and what direction to go.

I think he's going to teach me how to figure out embellishments and work towards chord melodies.

. . . and my hives were all gone by then :)

Hey Sukie!

Hawaiian Guitar and Ukulele in Waikoloa has t-shirts that read, "The okay-est ukulele player on the Big Island."

What a morning! Our store manager, who is also one of our two countermen, called in sick. The computer system was down for the first hour we were open. The other counterman finally got it working. The roof is leaking, badly. We have four buckets placed under the leaks in the store, collecting the water. So, my day began with mopping. After lunch, I expect the buckets will need to be emptied, before they get too heavy. There have been lots of deliveries, and it's still raining.

How many inches are there in a cubit? I may need to know, soon....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom