::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have dibs on disliking him. He is more or less the celebrity of Southern Indiana. Anyone who knows him will tell you that he's an asshole, that is in fact the way you can tell if someone has actually met him. First he was Johnny Cougar, then he made a big deal about using his real name and became Johnny Cougar Mellancamp, then SNL announced on their Weekend News Update that he had changed his name again the Johnny Cougar Mellencamp Finklestein. I found that so hilarious, I remember it to this day.

The Cougar thing was because of his record company trying to make him more sellable.

This is why my cats are now indoor cats. I've lost way too many. Coyotes are such a problem here they've started killing them. 5 years ago there would have been a massive uproar about it but kids, people and way too many pets have been attacked. Lots of dogs on leashes being walked by their owners when it happened. They are not the least bit afraid of humans. Some people walk with a bat or air horn.

We've had them get incredibly bold, like lounging a hundred yards away from the chicken house in the middle of the day. I've taken a few shots at them, but they are quick as lightning and seem to learn fast. I saw a cool story recently about the new canine species that has evolved over the past 100 years, the coy-dog, part coyote, part domestic dog and part wolf.

I might order some on Amazon.

I like my aeropress but sometimes at school I don't always have the time and a coffee maker is so much more convenient.

I could do the Dunkin Donuts coffee every day. I think I'll order some 8 O'Clock on Amazon just to try and if I like it I'll order a couple pounds at a time.

I'll save my Philz for special days when I need a stupid amount of caffeine to get me going.
I drink dd everyday

Finished with work for the day. I do need to get to costco for a few things I forgot. Like ink refills, butter and these snack packs I got were nearly 1/3 the price of a box of them and they are individually packed into 36 packs.

Finished with work for the day. I do need to get to costco for a few things I forgot. Like ink refills, butter and these snack packs I got were nearly 1/3 the price of a box of them and they are individually packed into 36 packs.

Last night Mika cooked curry udon and I knew James wouldn't like it much so I asked him if he wanted a hamburger. We had to stop at a local market anyhow so I told him I'd make a burger for him but he had to try the curry udon. He's looking over the meat counter and says "This looks good, lets get that instead." A huge bone in rib-eye. It weighed 28oz.!

So you know. I got it.

Thinking I could make steak sandwiches for lunch.

That kid ate a small bowl of curry udon (he liked it "a little"), probably a full med. size potato worth of hashbrowns, broccoli, and about 1lb of steak. "can I have more meat?, can I get a little more?" There was just a little bit of steak left when he got done.

And then he wanted yogurt for dessert.

I'm seriously going to have to work a part time job when he hits his teens. He's starting to go through milk faster now too. I can almost buy it at Costco if he keeps it up.

Granted we are family of 5 but these kids love it as well. I also buy the organic milk as I figure it's better for them to have less hormones in it.

Granted we are family of 5 but these kids love it as well. I also buy the organic milk as I figure it's better for them to have less hormones in it.

I've been buying him organic non bGH, or bST or whatever the heck that hormone is in cows since birth. Cows are already huge animals compared to us, I can't imagine humans need as much nutrients as a calf.

I just read the other day that Monsanto is the maker of the hormone for cows and they just pushed legislation for adding another name for the same hormone. So it's probably back in our milk under a different name. The sugar industry does this to us all the time. High Fructose corn syrup has about fifteen different names now.

As a country, we suck sometimes.

Dr. Phil is the one that gets me.

"If want to stop being an alcoholic . . . you need to stop drinking!"

::audience goes nuts::

I guess I'm the dumbass really. He makes millions giving people stupidly obvious advice.

I teach kids not to end sentences with prepositions.

*twitchtwitch*

I can't stand to listen to Dr. Phil. Sanctimonious is probably the best word I can think of to use...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom